Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I argued with my mom

M

MentalistKebab

Veteran
★★★★★
Today my moron mom who couldnt realize I am an ugly social failure for 18 years, asked me why I was staying at home instead of "Le going out with friends".

It was not even her typical nonsense like every other time, these time she also blamed me, and even started to insult me with saying shits like "you act womanly "(what is that shit even supposed to mean?).

So I get angry, yelled at her and showed my messages with my "friends" from HS that didnt want to go out with me for last 3 weeks. But she started to give me nonsense "advices" without even reading it all so I told her I hated her.

Like fr I hate my family. I am the most nice son one could ask for, always used to have great grades, and usually best in class (even in school) till I went to highest HS in my city.

Yet these retards are more cruel to me than average parent to their drug user son.

Can any of you guys relate to my situation or I am alone in this regard ? Cuz I am really angry rn and maybe reading things wrong.

Parents act all surprised when their kid turns out a failure when they do not even bother to raise them after foid mothers mixed her shitty genes with chad.
I know that, but like I was literally good at anything except socialization and relationships which require looks and NTness.

How tf I am not enough ? And why tf my mom is talking about guy who literally smokes at fucking 7. grade as an example ?

I'm tired of my parents