Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I approach foids

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
(Day 1) 3 Approaches

I am a 5/10, or a 3/5, I know my odds aren't 0, so I haven't given in to LDAR

Approach 1
Scene: Parking lot
Girl: 3/5

I approach a girl with her window down, she's been looking at me through my tinted windows, glancing sporadically over a few minutes. I roll my windows down, make eye contact once. I go to my trunk grab a water bottle, drink it while approaching her car.

Me: "Hey"
Her: ...
Me: *Whistles for attention* "Hey"

She puts her seatbelt on, rolls up her window and drives away without saying anything.

I don't take much stock from Redpill ass advice about my approach being wrong, but I will recognize this might've been a bit aggressive. My voice is steady now, I could do it again.

Approach 2
Girl: 2/5
?Friend: 3/5

I stand outside of my car, on snapchat, watching stories and waiting for the foids I parked across to return from shopping. They return, I bitch out when I think the one of the foids is the youger foids mother, couldn't tell if she was 25 or 40.

A minute later I see another foid, drive over and park next to her, she has a passenger, I can't see her through the window, before I could get on my phone and pull out 'Create contact' for her number, foid #1 walks back out of store. Shit. It's the same foid from literally 60 seconds ago, we look at each other, goddamn it, she thinks I'm stalking her, I look so fucking weird pretending to be casual twice.

They drive off faster than appropriate for a parking lot with pedestrians.

Approach 3
Girl: 3/5
Friend: 4/5

I see some foids hanging out where high school kids normally do, there isn't a huge age gap, so, in my car, I approach some foids with their windows down.
ITS THE SAME BITCH FROM APPROACH #1 WITH HER FRIEND. What the fuck ever, I'm a pedo gangstalker now I guess. I ask for her number anyway, maybe the first time she was nervous, idk.

Me: "Whats your number?"
Her: *talking to her friend*
Her friend: "How old are you"

I know this goes one of two ways now, either she's looking for a reason to say no, or maybe she's making conversation.

Me: "19" (Lie) - They can't tell the difference btw
Her: "We're 16 so..."
Her friend: *Mumbling to her friend*
Me: "So no?"
Her: ...

I drive off.

Those were my approaches. I had shit luck today, but I am not deterred. Will report back in tomorrow. Simp-free approaches only.

Keep approaching bro anger their bitch-ass

Make sure they don't record and there's no cops around cause if that's the case you can get arrested

Mogs me for approaching foids directly

:redpill: Cope if actually trying but based :blackpill: if doing it to creep out foids

Mogs me at driving but it's stupid to approach there

:redpill: Cope if actually trying but based :blackpill: if doing it to creep out foids
I'm half-based for approaching while self-aware that I'm not attractive enough to succeed with cold approach.

Make sure they don't record and there's no cops around cause if that's the case you can get arrested
I don't have approach anxiety I'm just scared they'll call the police on me and I'll get barred from my gym or whatever

Noted. I could have been arrested tbh.

IM TOO BASED TO GIVE A FUCK, IF FOIDS WANT TO IMPRISON ME FOR LOVE, SO BE IT.

I don't have approach anxiety I'm just scared they'll call the police on me and I'll get barred from my gym or whatever
Bruh I don't judge you harshly for not being brave I'm no redpiller dude. For me, you're smarter if you don't approach at times cause you understand the risks but I do appreciate my brave fellow brocels who man up and this is harder than chad manning up this is real tough.

Noted. I could have been arrested tbh.

IM TOO BASED TO GIVE A FUCK, IF FOIDS WANT TO IMPRISON ME FOR LOVE, SO BE IT.
No one likes you (foids)

Bruh I don't judge you harshly for not being brave I'm no redpiller dude. For me, you're smarter if you don't approach at times cause you understand the risks but I do appreciate my brave fellow brocels who man up and this is harder than chad manning up this is real tough.
I used to be lower inhib, but then my entire school knew me and I would get bullied everywhere even changed schools but there were still people who knew me

I used to be lower inhib, but then my entire school knew me and I would get bullied everywhere even changed schools but there were still people who knew me

Why is it stupid to approach in a Parking lot? What's a good alternative?
idk like a bar or something where people talk anyway :smonk:

idk like a bar or something where people talk anyway :smonk:
TBH, I feel kinda stupid now that my first instinct was a parking lot.

It literally never crossed my mind to go to a bar, probably because I don't drink, but I will try bars now, thanks for the advice bro:feelsYall:

TBH, I feel kinda stupid now that my first instinct was a parking lot.

It literally never crossed my mind to go to a bar, probably because I don't drink, but I will try bars now, thanks for the advice bro:feelsYall:
even lowers the chance of getting arrested because they'll just think you're a drunk retard instead of a pedophile

Keep approaching bro anger their bitch-ass
if an approach goes horribly wrong and I'm getting insulted or something I'll start recording the foid.

I hate niggas that record drama that happens to them, but it's for the boys of .is

if an approach goes horribly wrong and I'm getting insulted or something I'll start recording the foid.

I hate niggas that record drama that happens to them, but it's for the boys of .is
yeah man that's the best

What's wrong with cold approach, is it just the odds of success being low, or...?
Odds at success is non-existent. 6.5/10 guy goes through 200-300 approaches till he gets lay from 'daygame' if he's new to PUA. Then gets 1 lay per 60-100 once he gets a bit more skilled.

You'll get rejected, ridiculed, possibly filmed and you'll get zero to very few phone numbers the girls will actually respond to once you text them. Even fewer, if any, will go on a date with you.

You're 5/10. Improve your look to 6.5/10 or you'll get same fat as guys in 'PUA cringe' videos.

You're 5/10. Improve your look to 6.5/10 or you'll get same fat as guys in 'PUA cringe' videos.
3/5 (Average) can't be 4/5 (Attractive) because I have acne scars. I'm already looksmaxed, best I could do is get a haircut I haven't already thought of, or wear makeup like a faggot.

I was also high when I did this/posted this. :smonk: Low-tier cringe re-experiencing my expectations.

Not that I shouldn't try, but like you said, it's not worth going about it the way I was.

Mogs me. As a Gigatruecel, it's absolutely futile for me to approach those cumbuckets, because the only realistic outcome would be incredibly humiliating.

When will you post the next 7 approaches? Thanks

[UWSL]if you are not socially adept, you may not be able to see through foids mind games.[/UWSL]

When will you post the next 7 approaches? Thanks
Ah fuck it, I know cold approaching is retarded but I'll do it again this weekend. For the boys, I'll make the foids seethe with my mediocre smv.

Ah fuck it, I know cold approaching is retarded but I'll do it again this weekend. For the boys, I'll make the foids seethe with my mediocre smv.
Yeah do it for the boys, thanks :panties::panties::panties:

Over for approachingcels.

I like these quality threads