Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I appreciate that there is a forum for lost souls like us

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Special Stand Powers
★★★★★
Ive never really felt welcome in the real world due to my looks and autism, Its always been a battle to exist and i met many cool people on here.

Alot of us are bitter and alot of us suffer, OFC that comes with inceldom because we have been treated so badly, Atleast we got a place where we can dwell in our misery together, The outside world is hell without normal/good looks, Ive always wanted to be accepted but never found it in the real world, I am brushed aside or just told that "just go meet people bro" IM 24, If it havent happened yet, How am i supposed to make them like me?! Im sure alot of people feel this way.

We take it day by day and try to survive the daily struggle of this lookist world, Stay strong!

I know we argue at times but i just want yall to know, Thank you for having me, This forum really
gives me a social platform to socialize on, it aint much but its better than nothing.

I love my brocels :heart::feelscomfy:

Stay comfy