Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I appreciate every one of you

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I was having a horrible day today. I looked at the list of users online, and read every single name individually. The fact that so many human beings are going through the same thing as me and support me genuinely warms my heart. You guys are awesome. :feelsokman:

me too, im glad i found this forum tbh

It’s over nigga

We are all in this together brocel :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :kys: :kys: :kys:

That is the reason this place exists
full

over4u. fuck a machine

:feelsYall:
Only blackpilled people understand the struggle of incels.
There will have to be a massive revolution before mass blackpilling. Until then we only have each other.

Stay strong brocel! :feelsYall:
I'm good man, thanks :feelsYall:
:feelsYall:
Only blackpilled people understand the struggle of incels.
There will have to be a massive revolution before mass blackpilling. Until then we only have each other.
The only way a revolution will happen is if enough people become blackpilled. People didn't get blackpilled just because ER went on a shooting spree. They became blackpilled after reading his manifesto and discovering sites like these.

People didn't get blackpilled just because ER went on a shooting spree.
I'm reading the part when he gets into middle school, it'll be brutal.
All incels should read his manifesto, not to condone his actions but to understand the pain.

I was having a horrible day today. I looked at the list of users online, and read every single name individually. The fact that so many human beings are going through the same thing as me and support me genuinely warms my heart. You guys are awesome. :feelsokman:

Thank you OP :feelsautistic:

Thanks! Lifefuel!

Thanks bro I appreciate you too :feelsautistic:

Bold of you to assume that everyone here is a virgin ugly male.

We appreciate you too

All incels should read his manifesto, not to condone his actions but to understand the pain.
True...I was impressed by how detailed it was. My memories concerning my early life are quite foggy.

I think this is a decent support group tbh. As long as you think for yourself and take shit with a grain of salt.

Remember the normies will die too.
They will fear death, while we have been ready for it.

Honestly, I don't know you, nor remember any posts of you. But, it's nice of you, I appreciate you :).

I read ER manifesto, it's what's introduced me into the Incel terminology. I remember, in 2014, I was pretty interested in this evil individual, he fought the system for sure, but really reacted stupidly in the end. Since it's because of him that Inceldom became mainstream, it's also because of him that we are seen as extremely evil subhumans and potential killers. He really made a bad press about us.

I experienced that fact in a really cruel way, recently.

IMO, we shouldn't talk or refer to ER that much, since Incels are mostly deprived, underprivileged and oppressed people, most likely to kill themselves or live a life of suffering than to harm other people. We are not like him, nor we do intend to do such things like shooting randomly other people, even that many of you have these desires in their minds only, and exchange them on this site. I understand this, it's human.

I was an Incel since my early teenage years, I knew that something was wrong "with me", being rejected especially by girls, and ill-treated, I thought at that time, that I was a "specifical and not normal" individual, which only I got to experience and pass through it. ER, made me know what Incel means, I was no more "specifical", many people shared the same pain as me, and I identified to him at to a certain point. But, I'm far to glorify, martyrize or deify this individual.

I'm now over 30, and I realize that I have lost my life during my teenage years, by LDAR most of the time or pursue false ideals, who only existed in me. Life is getting harder and harder the more I age. I wish I was a 14-16 yo again, it was at least less painful in those times.

The more I experience this life, the more I get disgusted, hopeless and depressed.

We are not like him, nor we do intend to do such things like shooting randomly other people, even that many of you have these desires in their minds only, and exchange them on this site. I understand this, it's human.
I have fantasies ngl. But that's just it. If you compare ER to serial killers you realize that by example serial killers tortured and killed animals since childhood. That wasn't in ER or a lot of us.
I've been meditationmaxxing and the religious branch that i follow tells you to be neutral towards ANY thoughts. Believe me, I've been trough hell in my head, i've been a demon, but that is all human nature.
Hello IT and FBIcels.

Life would be much harder if not for this forum tbh

I have fantasies ngl. But that's just it. If you compare ER to serial killers you realize that by example serial killers tortured and killed animals since childhood. That wasn't in ER or a lot of us.
I've been meditationmaxxing and the religious branch that i follow tells you to be neutral towards ANY thoughts. Believe me, I've been trough hell in my head, i've been a demon, but that is all human nature.
Yes, I never tortured or killed animals, but I've seen during my teenage year's chads and normies doing this in front of everyone, small birds, in particular. I was disgusted. I've also been a demon in some parts of my life. Believe it, I suffered a lot mentally. Years passing and seeing the society degenerating totally bring only worse perspectives, pain, and misery.

How old are you?
Hello IT and FBIcels.
???
If they are there here let them rot in hell, I've endured too much from their system.

How old are you?
24. In fact, if you check the date when i joined this forum, that's my birthday :lul: . I lurked for a few days, I realized i was going to turn 24 and knew it was over :incel:.

24. In fact, if you check the date when i joined this forum, that's my birthday :lul: . I lurked for a few days, I realized i was going to turn 24 and knew it was over :incel:.
Nice, Happy Birthday with delay :lul:.

It's over for us Incels, I don't believe I would ever find a GF let alone a wife. I already realized in some parts that I would have a hard life at 16-18 yo, never that it will be that hard. But, what to do? Life continues with or without us. Let's take the best of it and let foids in their place, going to hell at Judgement Day.

Glad to know that @Chris_Jones

I do not appreciate the society that we live in

all hail elliot

Inceldom aside, it's a literary masterpiece. What he said about everyone being equal until puberty is soul crushing.