Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I apologize for thinking that the problem was me and not women please forgive me guys

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
You guys do not know how much you saved me (even though this forum still affected my mental health a lot and just makes me wants to kill myself but anyway who cares)

Anyways I have always believed that the problem was me and my personality and not my height but I was so dumb after I swallowed the blackpill and consumed a lot of content of it I realized I was so wrong

Everything becomes much clearer now I’m so sorry guys please forgive me I truly do I was so dumb

Also now I 100% hate women, I do start to understand why you guys hate them, fuck them all

Damn now I realize that I was a complete degenerate for respecting and loving them

You guys do not know how much you saved me (even though this forum still affected my mental health a lot and just makes me wants to kill myself but anyway who cares)

Anyways I have always believed that the problem was me and my personality and not my height but I was so dumb after I swallowed the blackpill and consumed a lot of content of it I realized I was so wrong

Everything becomes much clearer now I’m so sorry guys please forgive me I truly do I was so dumb

Also now I 100% hate women, I do start to understand why you guys hate them, fuck them all

Damn now I realize that I was a complete degenerate for respecting and loving them
Pepsi or coke?

Pepsi or coke?
Pepsiman (video game) - Wikipedia

Pepsi

the question is, what made you come to the realisation?

This sounds like an IT troll post

looks dont matter you just have to be NT. @Animecel2D is a tall chad and still doesnt get laid because he is non NT

looks dont matter you just have to be NT. @Animecel2D is a tall chad and still doesnt get laid because he is non NT
But then why does this guy is on this forum? why don’t he just go out and be highly social with girls? or does he have some emotional resistance to do that? idk like what is it that prevents him from being NT?

This! So much this!
But then why does this guy is on this forum? why don’t he just go out and be highly social with girls? or does he have some emotional resistance to do that? idk like what is it that prevents him from being NT?
Because I’m an autistic truecel and whenever I try to be social I violently repel foids and normies with my weaponized autism. It doesn’t matter how attractive I am when I can’t even engage in a proper conversation, it doesn’t matter how many hot stacies approach me to talk when I literally freeze like a deer in headlights until they leave out of disgust of my autism

it doesn’t matter how many hot stacies approach me to talk when I literally freeze like a deer in headlights until they leave out of disgust of my autism
Over for deercels

This! So much this!

Because I’m an autistic truecel and whenever I try to be social I violently repel foids and normies with my weaponized autism. It doesn’t matter how attractive I am when I can’t even engage in a proper conversation, it doesn’t matter how many hot stacies approach me to talk when I literally freeze like a deer in headlights until they leave out of disgust of my autism
Man this is sad

I went through a long period of self-hate in my life because of trying to date and how foids treated me. I also thought that I was 100% the problem. Now I'm actually less depressed since I've accepted the blackpill. Women are evil and engaging with them has brought me nothing but suffering.

I went through a long period of self-hate in my life because of trying to date and how foids treated me. I also thought that I was 100% the problem. Now I'm actually less depressed since I've accepted the blackpill. Women are evil and engaging with them has brought me nothing but suffering.
preach

You're not the problem, women are.

Welcome aboard brother. Btw, it's not only women but also their enablers (male cucks) too.

This sounds like an IT troll post
they give themselves away when they write this line:

for some reason, all IT infiltrators use this same exact line, almost down to the same wording. I think they believe that saying this is like some secret passcode to being on the "inside". It's pretty cringe

they give themselves away when they write this line:

for some reason, all IT infiltrators use this same exact line, almost down to the same wording. I think they believe that saying this is like some secret passcode to being on the "inside". It's pretty cringe
But why are they trying to infiltrate this forum?? What's the point of doing this? I don't understand they are just wasting their time and no stop please I'm not an infiltrator

Good you realized it, the blackpill is the only truth

Homer Simpson Drinking GIF by Licor Beirão

im hating women more and more because of this website and I know why. its not an irrational thinking, there's some thought into it. women hate us for no reason at all...

I can’t really hate women tbh, it’s a case by case basis for me