Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I apologize for shit posting retarded ideas

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
Bringing back IT for trolling purposes is childish and frankly stupid. I realize this now and I apologize for being petty. But oh wait, a new monster was born. Who would've guessed. I'll be mature and just ignore them. Or? How do you feel? They seem like a threat but at the same time we have Dr Pizza to mention. I wanted to get back at IT, that was all.

Why are you threadmaxxing about IT?Also,your join date matches the date IT was taken down....

Why are you threadmaxxing about IT?Also,your join date matches the date IT was taken down....

1. I want to apologize for an insensitive idea.
2. Your join date could be the day my mother died for all you know. There are 365 days in a regular year, 1 in 365 is a suspicious but not an impossible coincidence. I didn't even know IT was taken down that day. I just joined on what I thought was a random day. Why do I have to explain my join date? 1 in 365/6 bro. Not that impossible.

If you're implying I'm from IncelTears, I don't know what to tell you. I don't care. I just want to apologize to a community that I should humbly earn my spot and stop bitching about being gray. I need to learn to take a joke.

Last edited:
Apologies accepted, there is nothing painful, in apologizing for a mistake.
I like that about a warrior.

1. I want to apologize for an insensitive idea.
2. Your join date could be the day my mother died for all you know. There are 365 days in a regular year, 1 in 365 is a suspicious but not an impossible coincidence. I didn't even know IT was taken down that day. I just joined on what I thought was a random day. Why do I have to explain my join date? 1 in 365/6 bro. Not that impossible.

If you're implying I'm from IncelTears, I don't know what to tell you. I don't care. I just want to apologize to a community that I should humbly earn my spot and stop bitching about being gray. I need to learn to take a joke.
The fact that dates match combined with 3 shitpost threads about IT in like 1 hour does raise suspicion

The fact that dates match combined with 3 shitpost threads about IT in like 1 hour does raise suspicion
He also implied that recessed chins and bad skin weren't "actual problems" in another thread though he walked it back shortly after.

It’s ok , i didn’t read

I chuckled in real life. I don't blame you at all for thinking I'm an IT user. However, I tend to show guilt even when I'm not. Take advantage of that (if you want), I don't really care anymore. People misunderstand.

You are forgiven

He also implied that recessed chins and bad skin weren't "actual problems" in another thread though he walked it back shortly after.

I typed that with rage because I took all the jokes to heart. I'm sorry, and I do not truly believe that. I think any male who has been rejected many times by his looksmatch is good enough criteria, regardless of the reason. Or any man who knows it's over. I actually dislike inter-group rivalry. Yet I sorta caused it there didn't I. I'm sorry. That's not what I want to happen. We're all suffering, and I'd hate to invalidate another incel's suffering.

Last edited:
You've made 74 posts and been here for 4 days. Stop taking yourself so seriously and being upset that people aren't agreeing with you. We all have stupid ideas at times; learn and move on, and stop being so involved with incel hate communities.

You've made 74 posts and been here for 4 days. Stop taking yourself so seriously and being upset that people aren't agreeing with you. We all have stupid ideas at times; learn and move on, and stop being so involved with incel hate communities.

I'm hypersensitive but I'll try my best. I'll learn to accept criticism in a mature and enlightened way.

At this point, I'm starting to think you are role-playing.

At this point, I'm starting to think you are role-playing.

Sorry...you're wrong there, bucko. I'm an incel due to a disease called cerebral palsy. Some people with it have mild symptoms. Others, like me, are deformed and disabled in wheelchairs. I've had three surgeries in my life to attempt fixing me but they only made my condition worse. I also have autism which is frequently paired with cerebral palsy. And I s-s-s-stutter if I wasn't already damaged enough at birth. If that seems exaggerated, then I really am what I feared: a truecel.

Forgives you
DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN!

(whatever the fuck it was that you did)

there is no shame in being a shitposter, no need to apologise unless you were antagonising someone with bluepills