Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I apoligize for my gymmaxxing thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I was wrong. We should all be gymmaxxing for our health and to beat up normies. We will finally get the respect we deserve. I was absolutely stupid for thinking that guys lift weights just for themselves and absolutely not for external validation even though we are social animals. I get it none of you are gymmaxing for external but only for the internal

Yet again on sorry for being in the wrong

GYMAXXERS UNITE. Chad on the left is super beta while gymmax brois the option foids chase after
300px FaceBeatsShape

I was wrong. We should all be gymmaxxing for our health and to beat up normies. We will finally get the respect we deserve. I was absolutely stupid for thinking that guys lift weights just for themselves and absolutely not for external validation even though we are social animals. I get it none of you are gymmaxing for external but only for the internal

GYMAXXERS UNITE. Chad on the left is super beta while gymmax brois the option foids chase after
300px FaceBeatsShape
Gymmaxxers unite:feelsohh:

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
20 minutes ago you were adamant about gymmaxxing being a retarded cope and now you are here saying you apologize :feelsseriously:

gymmaxxing is gay, do something fun like rock climbing instead

Foid tier attention whoring tbh :feelshaha:

gymmaxxing is gay, do something fun like rock climbing instead
Rock climbing is fun as shit and it's a real hobby you can use in the real world not lifting heavy weights like an autist

GYMAXXERS UNITE. Chad on the left is super beta while gymmax brois the option foids chase afterView attachment 487793

Gymmaxxers unite:feelsohh:
Nice shitpost tbh

Rock climbing is fun as shit and it's a real hobby you can use in the real world not lifting heavy weights like an autist
Indeed my brother, bouldering is even more fun and a good distraction from all the depressive shit

Not a shitpost I mean it I was very low iq in my last thread I'm sincerely sorry
tbh I kind of agree with you. Some guys just can't gymmaxx. Extremely skinny framelets with thin wrists for example.

Some guys just can't gymmaxx. Extremely skinny framelets with thin wrists for example.
those should rock climb/boulder because thin bones = better strength weight ratio and you will get nice back, forearm muscles

AFter a while gymaxxing will wear you down and you will look for another cope.