Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am without a doubt the ugliest user on here

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
Can i just have my tag already?

BMIYprN.jpg

5jnxYZU.jpg

Yeah, it's bad. You fit right in.

wow, couldn't even close your mouth to take a fucking picture

RUN THUG GAME. HAT + HOODIE everyday YEEEEEET

yes you are ugly. At least you are true if it's any consolation lol

Mushmouth? Is that you?

i respect your looks. welcome

cant you close your mouth?

75% of users here are not bad looking mentalcels (aka. fakecels).

Closing your mouth increases your PSL by a lot.

shave that beard boyo it aint doing you any good kek also close them lips

bro go ahead and just shave your hair off. You'll legit look better. Right now it's comical looking

If you are NT and you wear designer clothes (it looks like you aren't), you'd be able to land a 4/10 in France.

bro go ahead and just shave your hair off. You'll legit look better. Right now it's comical looking

look at his head shape. its over for him regardless of what he does with his hair.

side profile is devastating, especially with that type of balding, holy fuck

I don't mind his hair tbh. If he combines it with expensive european clothes, he would look classy.

BMIYprN.jpg

5jnxYZU.jpg
You need to changeup your haircut+facial hair or go bald. . You really don't look all that bad. Your jaw is average, your canthal tilt is only slightly negative, and your midface looks okay because your face is just long in general (Tall forehead and lots of space under mouth(.

average black guy. can get a looksmatched hood rat which is better then nothing. or play the gangsta low inhibtion black thug and play bbc game on white submisive girls

Closing your mouth increases your PSL by a lot.

FwLYFYz.jpg

I Tried, but as a truecel it’s almost impossible to change something that has become Second nature to me

Just be DMX theory works. you might want to come out to your parents as transpersonality and identify as DMX. The you could DMXmax, by getting DMX replacement therapy and a DMXoplasty. Then you would have to dickmax and run thug game/rap game. You have to be super DMXT, not aspie bro.

You’d look almost normal if you didn’t have balding clown hair and a pube beard, it’s over bro :feelsbadman:

holy shit. im very sorry brother

Theres deffo a white bitch out there for you somewhere.

Be glad you are not a Asian rice or curry.

shave your head and facial hair

average black guy. can get a looksmatched hood rat which is better then nothing. or play the gangsta low inhibtion black thug and play bbc game on white submisive girls
Lol if you think this is average or that even hood rats wouldn't want something better.
Also, this guy is posting on incels.is. Do you actually think he even has any idea what thug game is?
A true 100% hood gangster nog will probably not even fucking know what an internet forum is, and almost certainly not what the term "incel" means.

It's already over.

Also OP are you a racial mix of some kind? Your hair texture isn't anything a black person can naturally have if they are over 60% black.
But you look too dark to be half white.
Half curry?

you are not curry so you are not ugliest user besides i am uglier

looks like me if i was a nigga

Lol if you think this is average or that even hood rats wouldn't want something better.
Also, this guy is posting on incels.is. Do you actually think he even has any idea what thug game is?
A true 100% hood gangster nog will probably not even fucking know what an internet forum is, and almost certainly not what the term "incel" means.

It's already over.

You are the epitome of the incel retards who lurks here. Hes average looking. Far from ugly. Your stupid male model standarts are dumb. Most people arnt male models you retard. That dosent mean all of them are incels. Real incels are those who look far worse you dumb shit idiot. Fuck you in your fucking ass. You idiot.

"All that stupid shit you just said".

Dude. You are coping way too hard right now.
This guy is beneath average looking by any normal person's metrics. This has nothing to do with delusions on my part.
LOOK AT HIS PROFILE SHOT.

Es el fin.

I’m sorry :feelsbadman: I recommend jaw surgery, neograph hair transplant, minoxidil for beard, and then looksmaxing. You could get somewhere with that

Dude. You are coping way too hard right now.
This guy is beneath average looking by any normal person's metrics. This has nothing to do with delusions on my part.
LOOK AT HIS PROFILE SHOT.

Es el fin.
He just needs a shower tbh

norwood, big nose, big lips, scruffy beard, recessed chin, black, jesus fucking christ it is over for you

I'm sorry dude, I wish you the best

Does it even matter? All non-chads look the same to women.

If you don't look like Chad, this is exactly how women view you.

Not that ugly as other say, just average black guy. It's true you have some flaws, but you can work on them. True ugly means people staring at you, do they?

Holy fuck AT THE BLUEPILLED COPE. Haircut? Surgery? THUG GAME? LOL

-Every member on Incels.me

yes you are incel

you still mog me though

our lips are to big its hard you wouldnt understand, i have this same problem too

jfl me too
I'm not even black but ethnic arab, but my lips are pretty big (for my face) and if I don't pay attention I end up having my mouth always sligthly open which legit makes me look retarded
White people can't understand with their lips looking like open wounds lol

Inb4 someone calls him a fakecel.