Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am with inceltear

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i agree with you inceltear i dont hate women i love them and it dosent matter if i dont have sex i still love my life being celibate i respect everyone i dont laugh when someoen is in pain like most of these sickfucks in this site. from t his day on i am n ot a incel anymore i am way past that i am enjoying my life being lonely and not hating on other people because we are all humans. ps i love females

Man make up your mind

You aren’t fully lonely though. You still go to school so you cant call yourself lonely

@Komesarj keep an eye on him

Not this shit again dude
You'll be back in 2 days

You love women? The same people who would put their shoe on your face if you were laid on the pavement?

He’s outta school
He’s still has that 1 year of lifefuel where he can still enjoy himself. It wont hit until the 5 year mark.

i agree with you inceltear i dont hate women i love them and it dosent matter if i dont have sex i still love my life being celibate i respect everyone i dont laugh when someoen is in pain like most of these sickfucks in this site. from t his day on i am n ot a incel anymore i am way past that i am enjoying my life being lonely and not hating on other people because we are all humans. ps i love females
I'm sure you're joking

SHUT THE FUCK UP :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: I will rape :society::ahegao::ahegao: the shit out of IT foidsss :society::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (in video game)

We should respect women tbh

Childrens Show Lol GIF
at first i laughed but now i wonder about ur reasoning behind this

Bitch motherfucka

You won't get pity sex for behaving like that

I hate most women, I just love my oneitis but she doesnt love me back.

At first i laughed but now i wonder about ur reasoning behind this
He got bored of posting here but was too much of an attention whore to leave quietly or just delete his account.
Another irrelevant post tranny who contributed nothing of substance to the forum.