Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am very uncertain in life right now

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
I decided to withdraw from all of my classes and drop my upcoming English class right before the midterms begin. The college I go to is very diverse, but most of the time their administration sucks. The professors they hire — suck. Most have been in the system for 10, 20, 30, sometimes even 40 years.

The yoga class is usually easy but the self assessment is due on the 21st of April at noon right before my math class, and there were lots of questions to answer with experience with emotion, yoga poses, blah blah blah... It just felt even harder than any of my math (algebra) homework.

I kept getting 0's even on my first exam and no better than a 0.5 out of 15 on my quizzes. I don't know how I was graded on my second exam but I'm sure it's not much better.

I wanted to transfer to a university. I've been held back a grade (according to my school account) in college since apparently I have not completed enough credits.

I graduated from high school with a diploma although I was placed in special needs classes. As I went to college, there were no special ed classes for me so occasionally I'll get an accomodation form and give it to my professors/teachers.

My goal in life is to graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, fix computers, and even start a car business.

College has been stressing me out and I'm currently 20. I'm really supposed to be a sophomore in college, but I'm still a freshman.

The two things that make college boring is that literally most of the professors are neoliberal shills and the students are brainwashed to believe in imaginary stuff like a so-called "growth mindset," which is apparently the adult equivalent to already imaginary figures like God (whom sadly my family still believes in; I rarely discuss religion with them) and Santa.

Also all my peers care about these days is getting Instagram and TikTok famous. Some are Gender Studies or "Biology" majors — two of the absolute most radical leftwing types in college.

Compared to peers, I feel like I am old. I'm more like in the mid-2000s while they are in 2020.

Brutal ngl. Least you have your goals.

No place for an incel

I'm in my last year right now. If college isnt working out for you, then dont water your money.

Some people just arent built for it

Brutal ngl. Least you have your goals.

Yoga class? My man...

I just hope I can study well and get through university. After that I have no clue what I'm doing, maybe just rope or something