Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am very hungry but too lazy to make food

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I can’t even be bothered to preform basic biological functions anymore. I could be starving to death and just let it happen. I need an energy boost soon or I might seriously just start decaying in my room. Maybe I oughtta call up my brother and convince him to give me room service or something. He owes me for all the times I’ve handed him a roll of toilet paper when he runs out while shitting so he’s gotta accept. Worth a try I think

I don't cook

Why not just buy oven or microwaveable pizzas as I do?

It takes very minimal (practically no work whatsoever) effort to get them done and down your gullet.

Also if you keep ice cold cans or bottles of soft drinks in the refrigerator you can then easily grab yourself a drink as well.

You'll then be back in your comfy bed and under the covers playing your favorite videogame and or watching your favorite entertainment program before you know it all while stuffing your face at the same time if you so choose and all with once again very minimal effort.

I haven't eaten in 9 hours, not hungry.

eat some snakcks

Better to be hungry than fat