Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny story of the time I went to a sleep over at an acquaintance house

TheCatMan

TheCatMan

Tongue in cats ass = not eating Chinese or pussy
★★
This just popped in my head but one time I was spending the night at an acquaintances house and I had to go #2. So I went to the bathroom and as I was wiping I thought it would be funny to show him. So I took the poopy toilet paper and ran to his room and held it high to show him. He yelled "WHAT THE HELL" so I scurried back to the bathroom to flush it because I thought someone would come. Lol I'm laughing more now than I did back then. This was in like sixth grade.

How many years ago was this?

So you ran with poop smear still rubbing between your cheeks? Were your pants down or did you just let it stain up against clothes like a psychopath?

So you ran with poop smear still rubbing between your cheeks? Were your pants down or did you just let it stain up against clothes like a psychopath?
It was my last wipe so I was clean.

reminds me of the time i was sleeping over with knajjd and serge and the former ran out of a room with the latters spunk on his face

reminds me of the time i was sleeping over with knajjd and serge and the former ran out of a room with the latters spunk on his face

Boys will be boys

Ack head

if a femsect would do this scene to me I would be jizzing my pants ngl