Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am turning 23 this summer... My life is just passing me by...

Dispair

Dispair

Officer
Hi, i am new here.
Like it says in the title i will turn 23 in a few months and have missed out on formative, vital experiences.
I never had sex. Obviously.
I never had my first kiss.
I never even held hands with a girl. Pathetic.
Even though i lurked around here for a few weeks now it only really hit me today... I still feel like i am 15 or 16. Everyone around me is moving on normally, getting degrees and jobs, jumping from relationship to one-night-stand back into another relationship, travelling the world and sharing all these experiences with their circle of friends. Meanwhile i am currently failing university because of my declining mental health and rotting away alone...
And why? Because i am ugly.
There is just no way to cope with having lost all those years that are supposed to be the best and most carefree years of your life.

only you can change your life man... / Try moneymaxxing to buy copes or quit uni and LDAR if possible ( not recommending you do this its just an option..) Suicide is always a option as well seriously unlike others joke about on this site.../ER

I still feel like i am 15 or 16. Everyone around me is moving on normally, getting degrees and jobs, jumping from relationship to one-night-stand back into another relationship, travelling the world and sharing all these experiences with their circle of friends.
I feel you. I'm 26 and missed out on those years, too.
I wish I died when I was 12. I'm thinking of ending it in a few years. It really doesn't get better when your face is a mess.