Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am truly filling with rage

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
I have so much hatred for my surroundings, i wish i had super powers so i could destroy them all

Brother I feel your anger and hate everyday there is no GOd in this world, no justice for the constant ostracism and discrimination we face fortunately a few hERoes popup every so often, they were ordinary incel men just like us but they made something of themselves.

Run Dr. Phil game

I´m glad that you found your bed. tbh

universallyabhorred said:
Brother I feel your anger and hate everyday there is no GOd in this world, no justice for the constant ostracism and discrimination we face fortunately a few hERoes popup every so often, they were ordinary incel men just like us but they made something of themselves.

God exists and is allowing humanity to pay the price for disobeying Him. That's why we see suffering tbh.

ItheIthe said:
God exists and is allowing humanity to pay the price for disobeying Him. That's why we see suffering tbh.

If morality actually meant something then god would not horribly torture incels for simply disobeying him, none of us even made the choice to do so, why doesn't he punish the normies and chads they are the ones leading degenerate lives of sin, why incels?

If morality actually meant something then god would not horribly torture incels for simply disobeying him, none of us even made the choice to do so, why doesn't he punish the normies and chads they are the ones leading degenerate lives of sin, why incels?

Lmao fucking bible humpers. Pages of that book is better used as toilet paper or to roll joints

GeneticDysfunction said:
Lmao fucking bible humpers. Pages of that book is better used as toilet paper or to roll joints

The following is my REAL position on this. I'm not contriving this to push any sort of agenda. It's my genuine viewpoint.

I think God is allowing humanity to suffer as a whole. Any individual who wants help should seek Him, otherwise, we chose disobedience, and it comes at a price. Everyone, Incel or not, will suffer in some form if they do not seek consolation in Christ. It's what I really believe, because God is love, and therefore, choosing to be apart from Him causes pain. God's love is greater than any femoid's tbh.

As far as degenerates, I think they do suffer. I have known many firsthand. They all reap what they sow. By being degenerate, they go through breakups, confuse their hearts, and can't find loyalty. They cope by poisoning their bodies and inhaling smoke. The whole idea that they live on Cloud 9 is a lie, because I know many first hand. Breakups, confused hearts, and the negative effects of substance abuse are the price they pay for their actions. And they are all sad and upset, every single one of them bitches on SM about their lives.

GeneticDysfunction said:

Legit.

Seeing god discussed in here has to be some level of irony.

TyStye said:
Seeing god discussed in here has to be some level of irony.

People are truly this deluded, it isn't irony

ItheIthe said:

You're a brainwashed teenager without the critical analysis or life experience to realize that the world is arbitrary and sucks because people make it suck. 

God's punishment isn't blackpill, it's just your personal insanity.

Thunderjaw said:
the world sucks because people make it suck. 

That's literally what I just said. Read between the lines, dipshit.

That's unfortunate about your surroundings. I like mine. I LDAR on my farm with no one to bother me. Maybe you should find a farm.

Hades said:
I have so much hatred for my surroundings, i wish i had super powers so i could destroy them all

Go roll around in toxic waste and see what happen. Also you just assume you had no powers, but did you ever try to test by jumping off something very high?

ItheIthe said:
That's literally what I just said. Read between the lines, dipshit.

No the moment you involve your invisible security blanket/friend in the sky we're definitely saying very different things.

Thunderjaw said:
No the moment you involve your invisible security blanket/friend in the sky we're definitely saying very different things.

No, what I'm saying is that the way of God is the way of life, love, and goodness. Because HUMANITY has chosen the other route, HUMANITY has made the world a terrible place to live in, because HUMANITY is reaping what it sows.

It's the same thing as you saying the world sucks because of people.

ItheIthe said:
No, what I'm saying is that the way of God is the way of life, love, and goodness. Because HUMANITY has chosen the other route, HUMANITY has made the world a terrible place to live in, because HUMANITY is reaping what it sows.

It's the same thing as you saying the world sucks because of people.

lol the entire history of organized religion and spirituality directly contradicts that God is the way of life, love, or goodness.

Thunderjaw said:
lol the entire history of organized religion and spirituality directly contradicts that God is the way of life, love, or goodness.

...Because they aren't correctly following God's will.