Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: even the people here think you’re deranged

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
You know it’s completely over if even people here think you’re weird, damn that’s rock bottom. Sometimes I really wish you could delete certain posts but it is what it is. If I had a cute loving girlfriend I wouldn’t have fallen so mentally and morally low so it’s not my fault.

Who thinks you're weird boyo

Honestly, i dont remember any of your posts. I only remember posts of people with some very interesting usernames or avis.

Everyone else i just cant remember who is who.

Honestly, i dont remember any of your posts. I only remember posts of people with some very interesting usernames or avis.

Everyone else i just cant remember who is who.
I hope you remember my Margot Robbie posts :feelsdevil:

Yup. This has to be it.

I hope you remember my Margot Robbie posts :feelsdevil:
Wasnt the one who posted about her AsakuraHao??? Somebody tagged me on a thread saying that Margot Robbie is very ugly.

Wasnt the one who posted about her AsakuraHao??? Somebody tagged me on a thread saying that Margot Robbie is very ugly.
Yes, he's the OG margotrobbiecel

Yes! People here call me a cuck :feelsbadman: because I have a oneitis:heart::heart:. And they always insult me :feelsbadman: