Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am transforming into a real Joker

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
So I was just musing casually alone in my room doing nothing and just had a random thought like " Man i never even imagined in my wildest dream as a young kid that 10 years down the line I would become an incel and getting a girlfriend and having physical relationship would be like the most hardest thing in my life with a 2/3rd probability of living as a virgin forever" and i began to naturally crack and laugh like a maniac as if a standup comedian made a clever dark joke . I just realized its really so hopeless for me at this point rn :feelskek:

It’s not funny how over it is anymore.

It’s not funny how over it is anymore.
I know its not remotely funny, in fact its a tragedy... but the brain works in a strange way to release its traumas

So I was just musing casually alone in my room doing nothing and just had a random thought like " Man i never even imagined in my wildest dream as a young kid that 10 years down the line I would become an incel and getting a girlfriend and having physical relationship would be like the most hardest thing in my life with a 2/3rd probability of living as a virgin forever" and i began to naturally crack and laugh like a maniac as if a standup comedian made a clever dark joke . I just realized its really so hopeless for me at this point rn :feelskek: