Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am tired of the brocels flexing on having matches on Tinder or other apps.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
You are really tiring me and this basically must be banned. "Oh, I matched with landwhales, mimimimi, I have standards". Just fuck you, seriously. Then someone would report me and say that I am not being serious but I have tried apps for years until I gave up years ago when I tried to marry on islammaxx and not even getting a fucking single match.

RAGEEEEFUEELL!!!!!

Attachments

• 1720622946706.png
    1720622946706.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • 1720623590770.png
    1720623590770.png
    671.9 KB · Views: 25
and that is why i never even considered trying the apps once. it's just asking for humiliation and heartbreak for a sub-8 male.

i`ve never tried dating apps the rejections might push me over the edge

I'm not even going to try to put real pics because i know i'll get 0 matches, anyone who actually does is an inmediate volcel/fakecel

I tried bumble for a month with good pictures, swiped right on hundreds of women, and got matched with a tranny :feelspuke:

Still haven't mentally recovered

i've used tinder for 2 months and 0 matches i deleted it a few days ago