Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am tired of society ngl

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
men like us isolated, bullied, ridiculed, ignored, harassed, killed by society and nobody gives a fuck. Nobody will visit our graves, we were denied a life because of how we were born. the chad bully who's ruined the lives of men can retire at 40 with millions while the incel works his ass off for nothing, nothing but pain and suffering. Every day that goes by my anger and rage against society increases, I hope to witness it burn down and see everyone suffer in their last moments tbh

Same, i want to unabombermaxx

There is no place for sub-8 men in this cruel soyciety. Time to nuke the world.

i just want to neet forever

The older you get the more contentment you experience. If you won't do anything great or new or create something that sustains longer than your body ever could, then what does is matter how your life went or how many friends or partners you had or however many people stand at your deathbed. Individuals that do not innovate are incredibly meaningless but that's hard to realise as an egoistic construct.
Having a child is no great achievement or progression and to treat offspring as an extension of your life is very wrong because its 'destiny' is not associated with the fathers' or mothers'.
You should strive to create something long lasting like a company or a product or innovate existing concepts. Anything less just nullifies your existence.

Your life will be full of double standards if you're an incel.