Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am thinking of going homeless by choice. Money doesn't motivate me anymore.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
At this point in my life as a 35yo making a little over minimum wage I realize that I can live the same lifestyle I live now and have more time for LDAR.

I don't have a cell phone bill.
I could care less about owning some stupid fucking car. I know it won't get me pussy.
I wear the same clothing everyday.
The only expense I would have is Food and I can move to a state where you can get money for recyclables and just collect until I have maybe 5-10 dollars for food for the day. I can also dumpster dive and use food banks for food.
I don't need health insurance. I have had it for years and never used it. Just flushing money down the toilet.
I don't have any clubs or anything I pay for.
I don't have any kids/pets so I don't need much space to live in.
I don't have to pay for some bastard kids college fund.

I can just live in a tent and get free wifi at Mcdonalds/Colleges/Librarys.
I can make free phone calls with Google Voice if I need to and 911 is free on every phone.
I can get some cheap gym membership for a place to shower and workout.

I mean you can get laptops now with 8 hour battery life. And you can literally charge them up in 1 hour.

I really could care less about some Car. I could care less about home ownership. I would LIKE to go on vacations but I have nobody to go with so whats the point of that.

Dude just make sure you're going homeless in a relatively safe area and make sure you brush your damn teeth. Also don't talk to anyone else. So many homeless junkies will try to make you like them and you will lose your mind. Stay away from them, stay clean, read often to maintain mental stability, keep good hygiene, and sleep with a knife.

Also gym memberships are legit. You can shower there

Make sure to have the ability to protect yourself. Get a gun if you can, people love to bully the homeless.

But besides that, videos on youtube I have seen of homeless people say theres actually an entertainment element of it that makes it more bearable.

Also that tent isn't going to last forever. Plus how is the weather at your area? If very cold thats a major problem.

Also if you live in america, donate plasma and you can make at least 3,000 dollars a year. Its so easy but thats so much money compared to making zero.

Minimum wage is shit. The elite just uses shame to keep people working. If much more would realize this, things would already have changed ages ago. If you are an outcast anyway, no real reason to do it.

The health insurance thing is not optimal though. Things can always go bad, no matter how healthy you have been before.

Try it out OP. I've been thinking of doing that for as long as I can remember.

You could at least get a van and live in it, much better than a tent imo.

Nomadmaxx and spread the Blackpill as you do.

@FiveFourManlet
I have lived the life you describe

First time in a car. You really need a van. The major problem is heat. If cold you can always bundle layers. Park in apartment complexes

Second time I slept in motel pool areas or club areas.

Same reason as you. No reason to work if you eat alone every night

if you drop out of society you will rope sooner than you think,no doubt