Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am the ugliest man on this entire forum.

Ugly_guy

Ugly_guy

Greycel
I might just be the ugliest retard on this shitty forum :feelsrope: No joke when I say that I look worse than St BO2cel. And fuck, nothing makes me angrier than seeing plus 6 men LARPing as incel. A Chad could come up to me and flaunt his genetics right in my face and I'm still not as frustrated as when I see attractive "incels."

My side profile is so unbelievably ugly that the shadow I see of myself in the corner of my eye always gives me a good dose of ropefuel. This fucking jutting jaw and recessed nose every single time.

II'm extremely skinny to the point where I look anorexic. The first thing people comment on is how skinny I am JFL. My hands are colossal compared to my wrists and I look like an alien.

In fact this morning when I looked at my reflection, I was so disgruntled that I quit NoFap right then and there. What's the point of bettering myself if I'm so fucking ugly?? Not even males want to be friends with me and I'm not a mentalcel or autistcel at all:feels:

Jfl it truly never began for me.
My only hope is betabuxx. I'll never ascend.

Last edited:
I might just be the ugliest retard on this shitty forum :feelsrope: No joke when I say that I look worse than St BO2cel. And fuck, nothing makes me angrier than seeing plus 6 men LARPing as incel. A Chad could come up to me and flaunt his genetics right in my face and I'm still not as frustrated as when I see attractive "incels."

My side profile is so unbelievably ugly that the shadow I see of myself in the corner of my eye always gives me a good dose of ropefuel. This fucking jutting jaw and recessed nose every single time.

II'm extremely skinny to the point where I look anorexic. The first thing people comment on is how skinny I am JFL. My hands are colossal compared to my wrists and I look like an alien.

In fact this morning when I looked at my reflection, I was so disgruntled that I quit NoFap right then and there. What's the point of bettering myself if I'm so fucking ugly?? Not even males want to be friends with me and I'm not a mentalcel or autistcel at all:feels:

No replypill+if you think of betabuxx you are fakecel and will “ascend”.:blackpill::feelsthink:

I’d defeat you tho I’m way uglier than every guy I saw,I only mog some deformed people, send me your pics if you want
I wish I was a fakecel :feelsrope:
I wish fake cel too

I’d defeat you tho I’m way uglier than every guy I saw,I only mog some deformed people, send me your pics if you want

I'm too scared to do that + shame :feels:

maybe you could describe your face for flow of reference, I'm thinking completely rationally right now and completely doubt that anyone here is more repulsive than I am :feelsrope:

Send pics or larp

No, I'm uglier than you, you fucking fakecel.

Have any of you fags ever even posted pics???
Yes I’ve exchanged pics with many users on here and approximately half the userbase has seen how truecel I am

I'm too scared to do that + shame :feels:

maybe you could describe your face for flow of reference, I'm thinking completely rationally right now and completely doubt that anyone here is more repulsive than I am :feelsrope:
Terrible weak recessed chin, bloated face,disproportionate body, balding, don’t worry I won’t do anything
Yes I’ve exchanged pics with many users on here and approximately half the userbase has seen how truecel I am
Can you send me your pics

can't be worse than me im 5'4

I think that label belongs to me.

I agree that we have many fakecels here but saying I am the ugliest user on an anonymous forum is unnecessary.

I agree that we have many fakecels here but saying I am the ugliest user on an anonymous forum is unnecessary.
If there are no severely disfigured or deformed people, I am truly the ugliest here. Not even my family wants anything to do with me because of how horrendous I look JFL :feels:

My frontal face is 2/10 side profile is 1/10 build 4/10

The mirror is the only blackpill I need.
can't be worse than me im 5'4
Face > Height

Most women won't date a 6"3 guy with a sub 4 face but most will easily click with a 5"5 guy with a 8/10 face.

Last edited:

most incels have garbage side profiles because we have garbage head shapes and/or jawlines (which are most of what makes your face ugly, if it weren't for those defects you wouldn't be incel).

also stop pitying yourself because literally nobody fucking cares, I see posts like yours from fakecels ten times a day. not impressive. and if you're this mad because of breaking your nofap streak, just get back onto it if that makes you feel better. have some balls.

@Ugly_guy tagged too.

you probably mogs me

not tryna say u isnt ugly OP but it seems every pic i see of a .is user is either average or above average

Ok

Being an ugly, low-iq autistic ogre like myself is just death. I honestly believe smarter people in my position would have suicided by now.