Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am the only trucel

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The last trucel bender. I survived the destruction of incels.co and migrated to the western incel temple to learn the art of Hatingwomenbending. As I am the last of the 5'3cels in the 5'3 cel temple. I must defeat the tall chad Nordic mustardhair lord. I am the inceltar

Last edited:
I am the last trucelbender

I'm 5'6.5 so I can wear lifts and fraud as 5'8,
but if I was your height I wouldn't have survived unless I became dictator of some third world shithole

I'm 5'6.5 so I can wear lifts and fraud as 5'8,
but if I was your height I wouldn't have survived unless I became dictator of some country
I could do the same thing if I was desperate for limb lengthening at the "safest" lengthening of 2 inches in my tibias, then Literally wear 2 inch lifts and fraud 5'8. But I get your point fellow shortbender. The tall nation will have us all kiked if we went nuclear on them with the boom boominator inator

Last edited:
I could do the same thing if I was desperate for limb lengthening at the "safest" lengthening of 2 inches in my tibias, then Literally wear 2 inch lifts and fraud 5'8. But I get your point fellow shortbender.

some manlet general took of myammar earlier this year.
But I don't see any other way for a manlet to get respect tbh

Evil fakecelbender

View attachment 486439
some manlet general took of myammar earlier this year.
But I don't see any other way for a manlet to get respect tbh
I read a story in IWH about a manlet curry in the US who worked as an officer and he did give and receive respect. And he wasn't some general, just a typical Lt. or something like that.

They probably mocked him behind his back, but in front of him: "yes sir" and proper etiquette.

I read a story in IWH about a manlet curry in the US who worked as an officer and he did give and receive respect. And he wasn't some general, just a typical Lt. or something like that.

They probably mocked him behind his back, but in front of him: "yes sir" and proper etiquette.
That's nothing new. That's just human nature

The last trucel bender. I survived the destruction of incels.co and migrated to the western incel temple to learn the art of Hatingwomenbending. As I am the last of the 5'3cels in the 5'3 cel temple. I must defeat the tall chad Nordic mustardhair lord. I am the inceltar
you can fuck many stacys if you decide to make the right CHOice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back