Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the only one who has a deep hatred when I hear a woman say "my husband..." or a man say "my wife...)

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
When I hear or read this (on a social network for example), I can't help but feel hate, to literally the woman or man or question. I have this hatred, because I know that never in my life will I have a woman who will say of me that I am her husband, because I am a fucking manlet with acne. I want so much to have a girlfriend, we could be so happy together, but no, God decided that I would be a manlet.

even worse is "my spouse" tbh

i feel it both ways - also when a man says 'my wife.' most of the time it's said to lowkey brag.

As soon as i hear that i walk away and never talk to them

When I hear or read this (on a social network for example), I can't help but feel hate, to literally the woman or man or question. I have this hatred, because I know that never in my life will I have a woman who will say of me that I am her husband, because I am a fucking manlet with acne. I want so much to have a girlfriend, we could be so happy together, but no, God decided that I would be a manlet.
thats why i have no phone and never got on that shit just suicidefuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

this is a a stupid hatred of god and not hatred for sin.God wantes you to marry,but it is not god fault that some random whore thinks she is above you and therefore "deserves" better".god has given the vocation of marriage to most man.

its infuriating on reddit because its always the soy types with their condescending posts/ comments and self righteous bullshit

I hate when they do it because it makes me feel bad I can’t have them or they say it to challenge me

Not hatred, but a longing for touch and experiencing the real deal.

:soy:: this is a a stupid hatred of god and not hatred for sin.God wantes you to marry,but it is not god fault that some random whore thinks she is above you and therefore "deserves" better".god has given the vocation of marriage to most man.:bluepill:

My "husband" is the more infuriating because all she had to do is to wait for a simp to give her a ring and his life.

My "wife" is a loosy tragic statement because all he gets after marriage is scarce sex, "companionship" and half of his money taken if the foid gets bored and divorcerape him (which inevitably happens after 5 years).

It makes me so mad. It is like they are saying "my life is better than yours" in a way that is socially acceptable. They think they are being smart too.. I see right through it but I don't say anything about it. That is the only way to really survive in this shit society.. just chameleon maxx. Laugh, smile but inwardly seethe and hate. Never forget who you are even though it would be better to have never known. I just think to myself.. how many more chameleons are out there? Surely there must be some right? :feelsokman: That thought that there are people out there just like me that could pop at any moment. Feels good man. It feels calming in a way. Because one day everything will start popping quickly.. like popcorn. From the fire lit by society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back