Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the only one who has a deep hatred when I hear a woman say "my husband..." or a man say "my wife...)

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★
12d 14h 2m
When I hear or read this (on a social network for example), I can't help but feel hate, to literally the woman or man or question. I have this hatred, because I know that never in my life will I have a woman who will say of me that I am her husband, because I am a fucking manlet with acne. I want so much to have a girlfriend, we could be so happy together, but no, God decided that I would be a manlet.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

this nigga eatin dung
★★★★★
209d 17h 57m
even worse is "my spouse" tbh

I

imanuglysob

Veteran
18d 7h 13m
i feel it both ways - also when a man says 'my wife.' most of the time it's said to lowkey brag.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Add Me on Discord: TheProphetMuscle#1013
★★★★★
141d 2h 39m
As soon as i hear that i walk away and never talk to them

Deleted member 40379

Deleted member 40379

62 IQ Weedcel
-
4d 6h 45m
When I hear or read this (on a social network for example), I can't help but feel hate, to literally the woman or man or question. I have this hatred, because I know that never in my life will I have a woman who will say of me that I am her husband, because I am a fucking manlet with acne. I want so much to have a girlfriend, we could be so happy together, but no, God decided that I would be a manlet.
thats why i have no phone and never got on that shit just suicidefuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
107d 3h 52m
this is a a stupid hatred of god and not hatred for sin.God wantes you to marry,but it is not god fault that some random whore thinks she is above you and therefore "deserves" better".god has given the vocation of marriage to most man.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
14d 1h 59m
its infuriating on reddit because its always the soy types with their condescending posts/ comments and self righteous bullshit

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Captain
★★★★
45d 10h 41m
HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
12d 5h 37m
I hate when they do it because it makes me feel bad I can’t have them or they say it to challenge me

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★★★★
14d 21h 18m
Not hatred, but a longing for touch and experiencing the real deal.

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
★★★★★
47d 5h 21m
:soy:: this is a a stupid hatred of god and not hatred for sin.God wantes you to marry,but it is not god fault that some random whore thinks she is above you and therefore "deserves" better".god has given the vocation of marriage to most man.:bluepill:

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
41d 20h 18m
My "husband" is the more infuriating because all she had to do is to wait for a simp to give her a ring and his life.

My "wife" is a loosy tragic statement because all he gets after marriage is scarce sex, "companionship" and half of his money taken if the foid gets bored and divorcerape him (which inevitably happens after 5 years).

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

abandon all hope ye who enter here
★★★★★
125d 8h 43m
my husband is a lot more brutal than all the others

1. more brutal than my bf cuz you are an oldcelfag who has never even touched a girl while ppl your age are getting married
2. shes bascily telling you she thinks ur creepy hitting on her

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
★★
31d 17h 18m
It makes me so mad. It is like they are saying "my life is better than yours" in a way that is socially acceptable. They think they are being smart too.. I see right through it but I don't say anything about it. That is the only way to really survive in this shit society.. just chameleon maxx. Laugh, smile but inwardly seethe and hate. Never forget who you are even though it would be better to have never known. I just think to myself.. how many more chameleons are out there? Surely there must be some right? :feelsokman: That thought that there are people out there just like me that could pop at any moment. Feels good man. It feels calming in a way. Because one day everything will start popping quickly.. like popcorn. From the fire lit by society.