Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the most peaceful looking cuck in human history

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
Fuck i cant cope no more

Just took a pic and i haven't taken a pic in a long while. Not only am i uglier than i thought but I also look like a peaceful pacifist harmless beta cuck

I knew i was ugly but all this time i thought i at least looked ugly masculine. I thought at least i looked aggressive. Fuck how the mirror lies to you.

I look like a peaceful peacecuck that radiates peace and harmlessless. What a passive cuckold faggot i am. Fucking ugly and beta looking.

Not to mention i looked on the mirror from far away sideways and i look like my entire torso is pregnant. Not just my stomach but my entire upper body and some of my lower body

And im not even that fat. Its like mt body is melting

What a disgusting ugly beta pacifist cuck i am

I doubt you are as ugly as you think you are bro. PM me your picture. I won't leak.

I also look like a peaceful pacifist harmless beta cuck
Same. Even after I gymcelled previously, I was pretty ripped but still looked like a beta cuck due to my face. Not even aging helps, just made me look like a late 20s beta cuck. The only fix for bad genes is death. Surgery would help by giving me a jaw, but my prey eyes, small skull and narrow face would prevent me from looking manly.

Become a warlord or something, your enemies won't even notice you until it's too late.

An harmless looking ugly guy is a creepy looking ugly guy.

Its like Mt body is melting
Mt. Body is melting? Nooooooooo!!!

In all seriousness this is why people should gymcel.

I would recommend you do that so at least you look ugly and intimidating.

Gg

I have the opposite problem. I look intimidating as fuck until I open my mouth and weaponized autism comes pouring out.

I have the opposite problem. I look intimidating as fuck until I open my mouth and weaponized autism comes pouring out.
I feel like I'm a mix of both