Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am the living proof that looks does not help in raising a healthy child

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Dad was a Chadlite, mum a Stacielite, both stupid af, mother thought if she earns money and feeds me sandwiches with sausage I will be a healthy human. Dad does not work and he is dumb af, deluded and stubborn, so much pride when he is literally nobody, zero skills, zero anything.
And then me, everything in its places, like father/mother - like son. At least I understood it all, but it is too late to change anything, the crucial periods that are childhood, teenaging and university are all gone. And don`t tell me that at uni you have your own responsibility. No you don`t, ure still a dumbfuck child just grown to age 18-22.
Fml, rope season soon

i doubt you're ugly if your parents are actually chadlite and stacylite

i doubt you're ugly if your parents are actually chadlite and stacylite
i wish i was but: 1)balding 4norwood at 30y.o. 2)skinny as a school boy 3)nervous shaking and sweating around people 4)face is 4/10
i look liek something might have come out of me (chadlite/high-tier normie) but for some reason at some point my development stopped (i think of poor nutrition growing up and during study years)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back