Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the biggest truecel on this forum

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Read until the end or fuck yourself

Yes, I am low inhib, I can talk to bitches, but that doesen’t mean i get sex. I just don’t give a fuck anymore, i piss at the street In front of everyone, i spit in the train, i insult people on the street without reason,..

But

. I was never romantically desired by any woman.
I was always rejected and treated like trash.
I am ugly af, my face looks like the grinch, that’s why I call myself the grinch.

Also because I have the same personality.

i am anti-Social, i hate everyone, except for people who respect me.

Actually I am a very good person, i have so much love to give, but i never receive respect or love, so, i treat people like they treat me and i get mostly treated with disrespect for being an incel, so i answer with disrespect

Last edited:
Yeah you and everyone else pal

I don’t get the joke
It's not a joke, everyone seems to think they're the biggest trucel on here. Will be interesting to see who wins the award.

Are you a high T ogre too?

I'm a NEET curry with chronic illnesses.

Actually I am a very good person, i have so much love to give, but i never receive respect or love, so, i treat people like they treat me and i get mostly treated with disrespect for being an incel, so i answer with disrespect
You are a total bitch. Only subhuman NPC niggers think like this. Real niggers are anti-social for no other reasons other than total obsession with brutality, cruelty, and existential corruption. You are a level 2 joker-tier NPC who will bitch out back to completely bluepill NPC level 1 over a rose tossed at you from some sweet old boomer who needs help in his woodworking shop

Real niggers are anti-social for no other reasons other than total obsession with brutality, cruelty, and existential corruption. You are a level 2 joker-tier NPC who will bitch out back to completely bluepill NPC level 1 over a rose tossed at you from some sweet old boomer who needs help in his woodworking shop
Can someone translate this into normal human language?

Fuck, i was so drunk when i wrote this thread :lul:

Can someone translate this into normal human language?
Basically learn to embrace cruelty and become abusive for its own sake, and grow out of moral justification. Moral dichotomies and the need to jusitify something over "its good or bad" is for NPCs and pussies. When you hurt someone for no reason, and make them react by your terms, you have essentially made them your bitch, and it is a wonderful (and very healing) feeling. All stories, movies, and bullshit with a good side vs bad side, are ways of domesticating you into a manageable form. Its programming you have to get rid off. Read nietzche

Last edited:
Basically learn to embrace cruelty and become abusive for its own sake, and grow out of moral justification. Moral dichotomies and the need to jusitify something over "its good or bad" is for NPCs and pussies. When you hurt someone for no reason, and make them react by your terms, you have essentially made them your bitch, and it is a wonderful (and very healing) feeling
If you need the internet to feel like a man, then you are a massive pussy.
Don’t do or say anything online that you wouldn’t do or say in real life too, because it’s cringe

Most of the copers here would call someone faggot or nigger on here, but wouldn’t even dare to look the person in the eye if they met him in real life

If you need the internet to feel like a man, then you are a massive pussy.
Don’t do or say anything online that you wouldn’t do or say in real life too, because it’s cringe
I do it in real life, and see the fruits of it. That's why I'm telling you, in case you haven't practised that fundamental worldview. Selfishness is its own reward

not a single word you attention whoring gypsy fakecel swine

Yes, I am low inhib, I can talk to bitches, but that doesen’t mean i get sex. I just don’t give a fuck anymore, i piss at the street In front of everyone, i spit in the train, i insult people on the street without reason,..

But

I am ugly af, my face looks like the grinch, that’s why I call myself the grinch.

you mock trucels for having social anxiety, brag about having friends and being able to talk to girls, use this forum to only shitpost and troll an attention whore then you pathetically try to backtrack like the litlte bitch you are. just shut the fuck up you gypsy pig. I've given up on getting you banned dosent mean I'm not going to tell you off constantly. your a little faggot who kidnaps little kids locks them in cellars then brags about which is exactly the kind of disgusting behavior normalfag sum like you would engage in.

you mock trucels for having social anxiety, brag about having friends and being able to talk to girls, use this forum to only shitpost and troll an attention whore then you pathetically try to backtrack like the litlte bitch you are. just shut the fuck up you gypsy pig. I've given up on getting you banned dosent mean I'm not going to tell you off constantly. your a little faggot who kidnaps little kids locks them in cellars then brags about which is exactly the kind of disgusting behavior normalfag sum like you would engage in.
Your mom is the cheapest whore in town

@SlayerSlayer Im the biggest trucel

every member of your gipsy family should be skinned alive and strung up on meathooks

But

This world made you who you are now, and since you was given this world and didn’t make it, so fuck everything. This I don’t give a fuck attitude is a great blessing