Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am taking Sleeping Pills

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Glowie Niggers gave it to me for a prescription.

Last edited:
get ready for the side effects

Thats the point, not a side effect
I thought it made you sleep instantly. Well I guess I feel more angry and more agitated. I want to grab up to a foid and really cause some serious damage. I feel like screaming. And I bit more sluggish like I've just lost braincels. I don't feel like this when I'm sleepy normally. Also the effect isn't how I would be under if I felt naturally sleepy.

I thought it made you sleep instantly. Well I guess I feel more angry and more agitated. I want to grab up to a foid and really cause some serious damage. I feel like screaming. And I bit more sluggish like I've just lost braincels. I don't feel like this when I'm sleepy normally. Also the effect isn't how I would be under if I felt naturally sleepy.
Take nembutal if you want forever sleep

Yer
I have trouble with sleep, so I wanted to look into them
It's meh, i take them but my body functions in a way where it rejects any form of modification that's not natural. So pills weren't really my thing but I'm prescribed them so I have no choice