Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I am studying the Hebrew Bible guys - let's understand what the original Hebrews said before Rabbi Jews of Rabbinic Judaism twisted it in translations

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
The Old Testament (including the Jewish Written Torah) was originally written in Hebrew long before English existed.
It had some Greek and Latin translations until eventually shit like the Tyndale Bible (and subsequently King James Bible) came along after Old English was invented (which is a pain to read)

What people fail to realize, despite all known English translations of the bible including words like "circumcision", is that the word circumcision does not exist in Hebrew.

I'm not aware of it existing in the Greek Language either (ie the Jews never circumcised penises while living in Greece) the first appearance of this term is in Latin (circumcido) because it was only during their time in Rome when Jews invented circumcision and started lying to the Roman goyim about circumcision being part of the bible.

This is a grew asset guys. This "interlinear" bible is a collection of PDFs and what it does is on the left has sets of 3 lines, with the Hebrew lettering at the top, in the middle a guide on how to pronounce those Hebrew words (we call this Romanization in the anime communities) and on the bottom line, their approximation of what the word/phrase represents stand-alone.

Then on the right side they compile these words/phrases into more intelligible sentences.

I don't agree with everything in these PDFs (I think they mistranslated some terms) but the hebrew/romanization is a great starting point to launch conversations.

For example, regarding Genesis 17:10 in red I have circled key points to analyze.

Genesis17 10

You'll recognize the first term probably - it's well accepted that bris/brith/brit means a religious covenant with god.

But instead of mila (cut) we instead see "emul".

I don't know if they differ in any way, but clearly it is a very concise term which could not have a complicated meaning such as "cut around".
17-11 is confusing as fuck...
17 11

17-12 has some simialrity though seems to be conjugated differently, using "imul" instead of "emul"...
17 12

17-13 interestingly lists them both consecutively...
17 13

17-14 has an unteresting term U-ORL they translate as 'uncircumcised' buy I'm skeptical that's actually what it meant.

17 14

What you have to realize pondering linguistics is that I am talking about the application of the "circum" prefix. That meaning of 'around' I think only got introduced in Latin (and most English Bibles translated from that, not from Hebrew directly) and that this "around" aspect was absent in the original language.

Like look at how brief these words are. It's obviously a simpler idea like "cut and uncut" being discussed here.

bro i didnt read none of that shit but take it from a kike don't read that bible shit bro

bro i didnt read none of that shit but take it from a kike don't read that bible shit bro
I need to go to the source material to defeat the kikes and prove how they tampered.

You can't do this with current mistranslated English bibles.

I don't have a hebrew keyboard or recognize hebrew characters though so I need to use this romanizd phonetic interface to talk about it.

Jfl if you still believe in fairy tales .Once i believed in Santa Claus,now I don't have faith in anything and anyone

Jfl if you still believe in fairy tales .Once i believed in Santa Claus,now I don't have faith in anything and anyone
This has nothing to do with believing in shit it's to show how they aren't even true to their faith they're hypocrites who literally rewrote their bible so meaning was lost in translation to try and justify sucking on little boy dicks.

This has nothing to do with believing in shit it's to show how they aren't even true to their faith they're hypocrites who literally rewrote their bible so meaning was lost in translation to try and justify sucking on little boy dicks.
I was talking in general.Sorry if I wasn't precise enough.

honestly pretty based to be studying the hebrew bible in between cartoon hentai sessions (srs) lol

honestly pretty based to be studying the hebrew bible in between cartoon hentai sessions (srs) lol
It was pretty half-assed NGL

I think the point is just to make a decent enough effort (finding the proper Hebrew of a passage like this) that you can try to have a worthwhile conversation with people who study it for real

Also, in the New Testament the word sin means "miss the mark". It is a term from archery. It doesn't mean you sinned by shop lifting or being a cooomer (if Catholic I think cooming is a sin).

What does it mean then? Mysteries everywhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamartia#In_Christian_theology

Last edited:
Also, in the New Testament the word sin means "miss the mark". It is a term from archery. It doesn't mean you sinned by shop lifting or being a cooomer
sounds like negligence