Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am still bothered by memories of 2 days from last year

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I have talked about both days on here before. It’s been over a year for both but I still am a little bothered by them. What bothers me is the loneliness I felt, coupled with seeing so many people together having a good time.

I don't care anymore. just cope harder buddy boyo

What are you even talking about ? Make a recap

I know the pain, man :cryfeels:

Went to get pizza at my favorite pizza place. Was a good experience then walked up and down the trendy ave that it was on and was floored because everywhere I looked at every shop, restaurant and bar was happy couples, friends, families and beautiful women enjoying the weekend. And then there was me, alone and unable to go to any of these places. Only way I wasn’t mogged at the pizza place because I got there right when they opened so there was only like 2 other people.

The other day consisted of me going on a long scenic drive to this one beautiful lake. The lake has cabins, campgrounds, boats, fishing, cool general store. Great place. Also swarming with happy couples and families...and me...alone. I distinctly remember when walking into the general store at the same time a roastie was walking out and she shut the door right in my face even though I was right there, no way she didn’t see me. It was like her subconscious telling her to keep out ugly lonely guy.