Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am starting to whiteknight for women on my fake tinder now

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
Some of these girls are nice to me because i used Chad pics, so i end up being nice back even though the whole purpose of this fake tinder was to make them feel bad

fucking lol at my t levels, its over buddy boyos i need to inject

just know that if those very same girls saw your actual face they would ignore you, bully those sluts, girls who use tinder are sluts

Don't do it man, it will just end up hurting you in the long run.
If you lower your guard near women, they'll just exploit you in every way possible.

You need to take 50,000% HGH HORMONE INJECTION

If ever you wonder why Chad is so "nice", this is why.

Also, what's the purpose of Chadfishing? If you're doing it to LARP and enjoy the chad life, then you aren't white knighting.

existentialhack said:
If ever you wonder why Chad is so "nice", this is why.

Do we have a definitive proof nice guys are liked by women when they are good looking?

Minjaze said:
Don't do it man, it will just end up hurting you in the long run.
If you lower your guard near women, they'll just exploit you in every way possible.

spergcel said:
Do we have a definitive proof nice guys are liked by women when they are good looking?

You need vitamin D and zinc

THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME. But i learned to shut the cuck insticts down. mostly...