Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am sorry I was delusional, It never ends does it

A

Arrogantcel

Recruit
★★★
I honestly tried to make better of my self, I really did, I tried to go out there like a blue pilled faggot and try to "improve my life" because I didn't realize the game was rigged from the start and I merely rolled the wrong dice. But this only led to suffering, I feel absolutely sick to my stomach thinking about the events that took place these past weeks.

I walk outside and I'm perpetually mogged. I try to make friends and I'm SHIT ON, I see now that my whole life nobody has ever liked me I've always been merely an emotional cushion for egotistical vain people, No matter what I do I end up sleeping on the hardest floor. But the real thing that hurts, the thing that hurts the absolute most is when I walk outside, or I'm in a shop or doing whatever and I approach a women, it just hurts so bad. The absolute look of utter disappointment and disgust she expresses it hurts just to remember, when I approach a random women she is either terrified or just disgusted all because I was born with the wrong face. Before I even say hello I already know its over. I'm not a criminal, I don't disrespect people, I help out everyone when I can yet in the end I'm still treated like shit, all because I wasn't born with an attractive face. All because I was born as an ugly ethnic male. All of you people reading this just imagine how different your life would've been if you were born taller or born attractive or genetically gifted. Just sit back and ponder how much friends you would have, how much adoring loving women would be at your feet, and where you would be in life and how successful you would be. I don't ask for much, all I ask for is a virgin biological female that loves me I don't even give a shit if she's incredibly ugly because I will love her with every ounce of my soul and she will love me with hers. At this point even just a good friend I could trust would be enough THAT'S IT NOTHING ELSE, CAN I ATLEAST HAVE SOMEONE IN MY LIFE THAT ACTUALLY CARES WHETHER I'M DEAD OR NOT?

That's it, I have been defeated and the universe has finally took its toll. There's nothing left for me to do. I am just done, never again shall I stray away from the path of the blackpill. This is it, I'm done and its over. I'm typing this right now and I want to cry yet the tears wont fall because I don't feel anything anymore. I quit

I HAVE GIVEN UP

Last edited:
being tall and white wouldn’t genuinely help you much, take my word for it lol

I really, really feel for you man. I've spent a long time building myself up, getting fit and all that, but nothing matters in the end if you're an ethnic.

I don't ask for much, all I ask for is a virgin biological female that loves me I don't even give a shit if she's incredibly ugly because I will love her with every ounce of my soul and she will love me with hers.
You made me cry man, we know your pain...

I don't ask for much, all I ask for is a virgin biological female that loves me

Kek. In this day and age? That certainly is asking for much. You'd have better odds of winning the powerball.

Welcome back, brother. The blackpill may temporarily go into remission at times, but it is persistent. You cannot escape it.

This world is so unjust.

You should go bersERk like Guts.

lmao why so many of you still want a gf when you know she will probably end up fucking chad.

Glad you’ve come to terms with reality, big 180 from a while ago

Welcome brother.