Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am so thin I look like an alien

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
I am a currycel. I have always been a skinny kid. When i hit puberty, i noticed that even though I was getting taller, my shoulder length remained almost the same. Same thing happened to my rib cage. My legs looks like the man's from Bengal famine.

What's even worse is that my left shoulder is about half an inch longer than my right one. Making my upper body visibly assymetric.

before i started gymmaxxing i weighted 49 kg/108 lb at 5' 10"(with typical skinny fat pajeet physique). Gym trainer asked me to take off my shirt to check my physique. It was really humiliating. people in the gym who saw me couldn't believe how thin I was. They didn't laugh or made fun of me though, one of the regulars even asked the trainer to give me some protein supplements for free. I took the supplements(creatine+protein) and trained for 11 months. Regularly 6 days a week. I gained 14kg/30lb and BARELY made it to normal BMI range. I decided to Stop taking the supplements and guess what, i lost 5 kg/ 10lb in month. Crazy heat wave of 43 degree Celsius is making it worse. I don't feel hungry and only eat dinner.
My rib cage has the same size as this 5'6" 16 years old kid who comes to gym same time as me. My lung capacity is so trash that i have to take long breaks after each sets. I would pass out of i don't. I can barely sprint 50 meters before my body gives up.
Gaining weight made my already barely average penis look even smaller.

TLDR;
Title
I have long neck with abnormally thin assymetric body.
Barley reached acceptable BMI range after gymmaxxing for a year but Lost 5kg/10lb in a month after i stopped taking supplements becoming underweight again.
Gaining weight made my barely average dick look even smaller.

Very unfortunate. Poor genetics is never fun. Forum activity is very slow right now - was expecting this thread to gain traction.

Do you still wish to gain weight or have you given up now? Are other areas of your life poor also? Do you have anything to distract yourself and cope with?

Same but Im gymaxxing a bit now

famine genetics :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Do you still wish to gain weight or have you given up now? Are other areas of your life poor also? Do you have anything to distract yourself and cope with?
I have nearly given up. I only go to gym 2 sometimes 3 days a week, sometimes i don't.
I come from a shitty family and had rough childhood. My parents always fought with eachother violently most of the time. My mum is a narcissist and father is a cow worshipping Hindu nationalist. My relationship with my father is good but okish with my mother. She wants me to be her puppet and always do what she says. She is the reason I have no social skills. Was bullied in school because of my caste. Dropped out of college when I was 20. Stayed NEET for 2 years. Was humiliated by my relatives, mom and older sister for being a disappointment, Always comparing me to other people. My cousin forced me to enroll in college again and I couldn't deny because I have alot of respect for him. he is one of the few who is nice and caring towards me.
Never had ANY kind of relationship with females aside from study related stuff. Not even as friends let alone romantic one.
Thank God I was self aware and I saved the embarrassment by not being a bluepilled.
And here I am kissless virgin at 23.

Very unfortunate. Poor genetics is never fun. Forum activity is very slow right now - was expecting this thread to gain traction.
Dude, Im here every fucking day!

Malnourished
Heavily spiced vegetarian diet is the main reason. It's already hard enough to gain lean muscle with curry genes. I asked my mum if i looked really skinny(before gymmaxxing), She said i look perfectly normal and there other alot skinnier people out there:(

I have nearly given up. I only go to gym 2 sometimes 3 days a week, sometimes i don't.
I come from a shitty family and had rough childhood. My parents always fought with eachother violently most of the time. My mum is a narcissist and father is a cow worshipping Hindu nationalist. My relationship with my father is good but okish with my mother. She wants me to be her puppet and always do what she says. She is the reason I have no social skills. Was bullied in school because of my caste. Dropped out of college when I was 20. Stayed NEET for 2 years. Was humiliated by my relatives, mom and older sister for being a disappointment, Always comparing me to other people. My cousin forced me to enroll in college again and I couldn't deny because I have alot of respect for him. he is one of the few who is nice and caring towards me.
Never had ANY kind of relationship with females aside from study related stuff. Not even as friends let alone romantic one.
Thank God I was self aware and I saved the embarrassment by not being a bluepilled.
And here I am kissless virgin at 23.
You've been through the wringer, my condolences. I believe there are a number of guys here who could relate to your experience culturally. No advice really, asides from keeping your head up and just roll with the punches. Easier said than done, I know. Good to hear you managed to somewhat escape NEETdom - I am a little over 4 years now. Overbearing mothers - a common theme that many here can relate to. The caste system will never cease to infuriate me.

Heavily spiced vegetarian diet is the main reason. It's already hard enough to gain lean muscle with curry genes. I asked my mum if i looked really skinny(before gymmaxxing), She said i look perfectly normal and there other alot skinnier people out there:(
You indians have the worst diet ever, no wonder most are subhuman. You needs animal fats and protein to develop correctly. The things you complained about, were caused by malnourishment during childhood, you didnt develop properly.

That's called being a twink.

40 years of dictatorship in my country (Portugal) Also had an impact on our health. 1 small sardine had to be divided by 3 people, and besides the rich people, most people had to eat poor peasent vegetarian diet. Thats why were the shortest "europeans" of all. My family still eats like were living during the dictatorship, high carb, a few grams of meat per day. Thats why i Also didnt develop properly.

Last edited:
40 years of dictatorship in my country (Portugal) Also had an impact on our health. 1 small sardine had to be divided by 3 people, and besides the rich people, most people had to eat poor peasent vegetarian diet. Thats why were the shortest "europeans" of all. My family still eats like were living during the dictatorship, high carb, a few grams of meat per day. Thats why i Also didnt develop properly.
That's unfortunate man. I can relate. It's like god is trolling us by putting us in the worst situations and making us self-aware.

Damn you were skinnier than me

I am a currycel. I have always been a skinny kid. When i hit puberty, i noticed that even though I was getting taller, my shoulder length remained almost the same. Same thing happened to my rib cage. My legs looks like the man's from Bengal famine.

What's even worse is that my left shoulder is about half an inch longer than my right one. Making my upper body visibly assymetric.

before i started gymmaxxing i weighted 49 kg/108 lb at 5' 10"(with typical skinny fat pajeet physique). Gym trainer asked me to take off my shirt to check my physique. It was really humiliating. people in the gym who saw me couldn't believe how thin I was. They didn't laugh or made fun of me though, one of the regulars even asked the trainer to give me some protein supplements for free. I took the supplements(creatine+protein) and trained for 11 months. Regularly 6 days a week. I gained 14kg/30lb and BARELY made it to normal BMI range. I decided to Stop taking the supplements and guess what, i lost 5 kg/ 10lb in month. Crazy heat wave of 43 degree Celsius is making it worse. I don't feel hungry and only eat dinner.
My rib cage has the same size as this 5'6" 16 years old kid who comes to gym same time as me. My lung capacity is so trash that i have to take long breaks after each sets. I would pass out of i don't. I can barely sprint 50 meters before my body gives up.

TLDR;
Title
Barley reached acceptable BMI range after gymmaxxing for a year but Lost 5kg/10lb in a month after i stopped taking supplements becoming underweight again.
Im similar situation, Still you put on like 20 lbs right?

Do you have narrow shoulders?
Having narrow shoulders is extremely unattractive for a man to have. Thinness is also associated with infertility.

Incredible, peninsular-brocel.

Im jealous, being skinny is greek-god beauty tier

propaganda esquerdista o estado novo era based e blackpilled

Yes. Apollo.
roide pigs always post the heracles statue with the shitty "this is what a god looks like" text. but Apollo who was an ACTUAL god (not demigod) was swimmer-skinny type
images

TLDR;
Title
We should make go fund me to buy you cheese burger ngl

Statue_of_Apollo_seated-Uffizi.jpg

prettyboy pill is worse than eating cold coffee with salt in the morning after fasting for a whole day

before i started gymmaxxing i weighted 49 kg/108 lb at 5' 10"
holy fuck that is literal concentration camp tier. im the same height as you and i was previously thin at 70kg, i went further down to 58kg for leanmaxxing purposes and now i look very thin. i cant imagine being another 10kg lighter than i am now