Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am so subhuman

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I swear i look so hilariously ugly and retarded, everytime i see my face into the mirror i cannot help but feel repulsed at my own image, i wish i could be good looking, i wish i wasn't born like this, it's over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Fgfdgg

I swear i look so hilariously ugly and retarded, everytime i see my face into the mirror i cannot help but feel repulsed at my own image, i wish i could be good looking, i wish i wasn't born like this, it's over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
View attachment 28888
I cried myself to sleep last night after looking in the mirror. I had just shaved off all my hair because of my shit hairline, and the hilarious part is that I look even worse with the shaved head. Look like trash with a super apparent receding hairline grown out, and look even worse with it shaved. Same thing goes for facial hair, have awful patchy facial hair, but then I shave it and the acne scars are even more defined. Sometimes I wish I actually was a bad person that deserved to be this ugly so I could believe in a karmic universe, but in reality the meanest things I've ever done are the rude posts I've made on this website. In real life I spend tons of time volunteering for various non-profit groups and I'm nice to everyone I meet. The universe is just really unfair and there's no getting around that fact. If I was Chad, though, I'm sure I'd think the universe is super fair, that's just how it works, if the universe treats you well, you like it, if it treats you poorly you hate it.

I feel you man, it never began :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

I've learned to appreciate my psycho face over the years and stuff, I'm ugly but at least people leave me alone cause I look like I'm about to go ER at any time.

I've read that when looking in the mirror, we see ourselves better looking that we actually are.
yes it's true.
that's why you should never look in the mirror on psychedelics. can lead to really bad trips.

How do you find the power to do that ?
Because it's the way I would like other people to act, to be selfless, and I can't control others, so I have to do it myself. The problem is that you quickly learn other people working for non-profits or running non-profits are actually doing it for entirely selfish reasons. It will look good on their resume, it gives them status, etc, etc.
Bluepillmaxxing
Nothing bluepilled about acting in accordance with one's own ideals.

I feel your pain. I dont like mirrors because I see how ugly i am.

Its hurt see how ugly you are :feelscry:
I feel your pain. I dont like mirrors because I see how ugly i am.

Its hurt see how ugly you are :feelscry:

I've learned to appreciate my psycho face over the years and stuff, I'm ugly but at least people leave me alone cause I look like I'm about to go ER at any time.