Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am so subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Sometimes when I look in the mirror I want to smash it. Other times i'm content with how I look. I feel like I look different all the time, depending on time of day, the angle, etc.
Right now I feel like a bloated pig. I punched the mirror out of anger and now my hand hurts jfl.

At least I downloaded EU4 so I can cope with that. But first I actually need to learn how to play it :feelsrope:

i look ok in mirrors but in pictures its deathfuel

Sometimes when I look in the mirror I want to smash it. Other times i'm content with how I look. I feel like I look different all the time, depending on time of day, the angle, etc.
Right now I feel like a bloated pig. I punched the mirror out of anger and now my hand hurts jfl.

At least I downloaded EU4 so I can cope with that. But first I actually need to learn how to play it :feelsrope:
t. 6' tall normie

Hey OP you're really good looking, can I fuck your sister please?

forum might get nuked in a few weeks/
Forums not going anywhere
Vi von, IT lost, it's over

i hate looking at pictures of myself (current, not childhood pics), i wince and look away at what i look like in pictures. fuck. i dont even look in the mirror when i enter my home, i avoid looking at it.

There's a Persian saying, a legitimate child will end up looking like his uncle (mother's brother)

I want my son to look like you OP so I'm gonna fuck your sister.
Don't have one
Tell your parents to get started then retard

There's a Persian saying, a legitimate child will end up looking like his uncle (mother's brother)

Post her pictures here

My parents are too old to have any more kids so i'm afraid that's not going to happen.

Post her pictures here
i'm afraid that's not going to happen.
Found her
women-freckles-dirty-blonde-blue-eyes-biting-lip-looking-at-viewer-caity-lotz-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Over for OP

Last edited:
Just ate 2 chocolate biscuits. Over.

I hate being autistic because it’s so hard to make friends

i hate looking at pictures of myself (current, not childhood pics), i wince and look away at what i look like in pictures. fuck. i dont even look in the mirror when i enter my home, i avoid looking at it.
Same with me, I already threw away one of my mirrors