Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am so subhuman I want to die.

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
I am definitely a "skinnyfatcel" if not a "fatcel" though I am not an obesecel. I would say I'm just chubby in the midsection, face, and neck but with skinny limbs. Kind of like a barrel with stick limbs... not the best body type.

Anyway I was an obesecel in my youth, and developed stretch marks on my body (any sort of skin problem = instant subhumanity) but I recently discovered new stretch marks on my stomach. I am so angry as I haven't even gained any weight this summer... I don't understand why this is happening to me. My stomach was one of the only places I didn't have any surprisingly.

There is a caveat to this: I was playing MTG Arena on my laptop placed on my stomach (with only a thin white tshirt between it and my bare skin) and the computer got hot... I was playing games for a while without noticing that I was getting burned because I was so focused. I can't tell if it is stretch marks or if it is a laptop burn.

At first I thought they were burns because everyday I would look in the mirror and it looked like they were getting lighter... but I looked just now and they are back to their original level of red without me letting my computer touch me again.

I hate myself. If these are permanent marks then I honestly want to die. I still have a small amount of hope that these are temporary laptop burns, but I really don't believe this is the case and honestly I want to die.

Before you die, make sure to be a hERo.

It’s over, go home.

its just stretchmarks I have had them for years

Dude I have horrible stretchmarks. Those are honestly the least of my problems

stretch marks are irrelevant. a death sentence is loose skin, if u have that u need surgery. i just got my first set of surgeries for it and i need one more procedure to look normal which ill get next year :(

stretch marks are irrelevant. a death sentence is loose skin, if u have that u need surgery. i just got my first set of surgeries for it and i need one more procedure to look normal which ill get next year :(

I am very sorry. I hope that all works out for you. Trust me I feel for you.

just don't take off your shirt

I am very sorry. I hope that all works out for you. Trust me I feel for you.
im actually recovering right now, my surgery was on july 13th. my last thing i need is to get my upper chest (moobs) removed and ill be ascended for when i am able to move to asia. Do u have loose skin, though?

OP is actually a larper so dont take this too serious.

Welcome back from your ban <3
blush-anime-gif-13.gif