Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so sick of people saying that looks don't matter for men.

S

sp..

Greycel
As a man, I realize that I am not considered attractive by the majority of women in society. Every time I try to explain that to my friends when they ask why I never talk to girls they always tell me that "looks don't matter as a man." I find it so fucking delusional that we men are expected to live in this false reality where we are expected to have unrealistic confidence even if our looks do not complement that confidence. With celebrities, it is different because relationships are formed based on status as opposed to looks and sexual attraction. For any normal guy who may even be rich, looks matter when it comes to being considered sexually attractive. It would be ridiculous to think that women do not have a sense of whether a man is attractive or not the same way we have a sense of whether a woman is attractive or not. This is why I have been black pilled for a while now and it is important for men to come to the realization that our looks do and always will define how attractive we are to women. Running around and getting rejected would just make everything worse so the idea that we should "get out there and talk to women" is flat-out idiotic. But hey, at least there is plastic surgery so I guess money can SLIGHTLY help.

Good first post tbh

As a man, I realize that I am not considered attractive by the majority of women in society

Recognize that you have no need to repress your negative viewpoint of holes simply because of your physical appearance. It is "Ok" to denigrate holes. It is not "Ok" to validate blatant bigotry.

yea its ridiculous. there is scientific evidence that proves looks are the most important aspect when chosing a partner for both genders but even when you point that out and read those studies out loud to people's faces they will still cope their balls off

The reason guys say this is because looks can't be fixed, so they need to cope with bluepilled or redpilled bullshit to avoid the truth. Foids say this so that they don't look like they're shallow and to prevent unattractive men from going ape shit on them.

Foids say this so that they don't look like they're shallow and to prevent unattractive men from going ape shit on them.

Re: OMG OT IM GOING TO ITALY
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184604822Tuesday, March 01, 2016 4:13 PM CST
Yes, enjoy Italy. Do not worry. Europe will be proselytized soon enough.

For men looks are the value for women its the vagina which can make men thirsty and the orbitors usually pretend to be asexual in hope of a snippet of hole