Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so happy that Qatar are hosting the world cup

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Banned
-
Normally i wouldn't give a shit, but seeing just how upset normies are about Qatar hosting the world cup makes me love it. The main reasons why normies are upset about it is because of how Qatar treats their foids, how they treat faggots, the heat of the country not being optimal for the players and not being able to drink freely.

First of all the way they treat their foids is how foids should be treated and they're actually very based when it comes to that, plus i hate foids so them being forced to live in an oppressive regime is always a good thing. Second of all, i hate faggots anyway, and they disgust me so i don't really care about their "rights". If there are any faggots that were planning on going to watch the world cup live i guess they shouldn't or if they insist on going, they better be damn good at hiding their degenerate faggot ways, When it comes to heat not being ideal for the players. i couldn't care less. I want them to suffer from it. A lot of them are chads that get a ton of pussy or they're non chads that still get a lot of pussy due to their ability to money max and fame max. They're also going to make millions from the world cup so i couldn't care less if they have to deal with the discomfort of having to play in an unfamiliarly hot climate. They'll live.

The next reason why normies are upset about Qatar hosting the world cup is because they can't freely drink like they're used to during sporting events. Sure Qatar has cucked out and allowed drinking during the event, but i suspect they're not going to be very lenient when it comes to how much they allow people to drink. They've already announced that they're going to have designated areas outside the stadium to put "drunk" people, these "drunk" people will be forced to stay there until they've "sobered up". I have a feeling it's not going to take a lot for someone to be labelled as drunk and to be kicked out of the stadium and taken to one of those places, missing games they paid a lot of money and travelled to Qatar to watch.

I have a couple of bonus reasons why i love the fact that Qatar is hosting the world cup. First of all, they don't allow any forms of public displays of affection. Not even holding hands. Public displays of affection is an arrestable offence in Qatar, therefore any couples going there to watch the world cup will have to refrain from that otherwise they'll find themselves in a Qatar Jail cell. The best part is there will be couples that won't know this and won't bother to look up the information or will slip up since they're so used to doing it in the west and they'll be forced to suffer the consequences i wish they would have to suffer for doing it over here. I can't wait to read about those stories. The second bonus is any foids going over there to watch the world cup won't be able to dress like whores. You know, kind of like how they do over here. Sure they won't be forced to wear Burqas, but they won't be able to wear crop tops, short shorts, vests and yoga pants like they do over here. It is impossible to leave the house over here without seeing some cunt in yoga pants blue balling you and they love it too. They won't like being told what they can and can't wear, it infuriates them so it's going to be gold.

I wish I had a cup.

I'm tired of holding hot coffee in my hands.

Normies are throwing a fit over this shit. But FIFA, to my surprise, warned teams not to do any virtue signaling protest, or else they'll be sanctioned; they told tthe teams to just "focus on football" (Based). The German and English teams are the ones who have been whining the most (Yes, Germans and English, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE)

It's simple --- if you're a faggot, a slut, like to hookup during sporting events, or a drunkard that has to chug beer several times a day, either control your urges or do not fucking go to Qatar.

I'm also hoping either Argentina or Spain win it --- those are only two of the favorites to not virtue signal and are composed mostly of true born ethnic locals (Spain has a couple of guys of foreign descent but not to the extent of West Africa Maghrebi Union France

Last edited:
qatar is cuckcentral, we coulda make an uprising there, Muhammad based AF too

It's simple --- if you're a faggot, a slut, like to hookup during sporting events, or a drunkard that has to chug beer several times a day, either control your urges or do not fucking go to Qatar.
I could not have said it better myself. I agree 100%

Female fans are gonna strip anyway, islamcels will be on suicide watch

Qatar is hiring indians to pretend they're fans from other countries. Imagine normies watching the matches with the stadiums filled with indians instead of hot foids LMAO

Very good post, gave me a big smile imagining how many retard normalfags will get fucked especially the PDA thing. .

Very good post. All things that sexhavers and foids love to flaunt and show off in the west are not allowed there. Fuck them. Police is going to have a lot of work though.

Very good post. All things that sexhavers and foids love to flaunt and show off in the west are not allowed there. Fuck them. Police is going to have a lot of work though.
Thanks. Yeah i see a lot of westerners getting arrested

Would be so awesome if someone went there and just followed around n*rmies and secretly record them whenever they break the rules go snitch on them :feelsdevil:

Qatar is normally a sausage fest, and I've been seeing footage of local qatari and south asian fans (over 90% male) milling about. I'm sure there will be some sexual assault controversy on some bitch reporter or on some sluttily-dressed fans

COVID-19 ruined the World Cup for me. I am an American, but I will be cheering for England, Iran, and Wales.

Have you tried in your urethra ?
How do you think I drink my coffee bro?

Not like a Normie's that for sure!

Straight to the ballader and kidney's! I don't have time for digestion!

How do you think I drink my coffee bro?

Not like a Normie's that for sure!

Straight to the ballader and kidney's! I don't have time for digestion!
:feelskek:

Only one world cup?

Wtf! There should be billions of them!

Goytertainment

The world cup in qatar was the best thing that could have happened to football.

this is what a country should be like, muslims are the only people who strictly follow their scripture guidelines, and other stupid religions want to be whatever they like without respecting god, and they hate when someone follows religion strictly, stupid a holes, let god burn all this people in hell who dont follow gods guidelines

Agreed no fags