Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so drunk right noa

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
I usually don't get so drunk but I don't know the weekends got me acting up

Everything is so funny when you are drunk. Is it depression that this is the only site i post when I m drunk

I went on a few discord channels I follow but they are all ignoring me n talking to each other

Everything is so funny when you are drunk. Is it depression that this is the only site i post when I m drunk

I went on a few discord channels I follow but they are all ignoring me n talking to each other
Me yesterday

I popped 2 Cold Superior German Beers. Snacking Pretzels and Smoking HHC...ALLES GUT!

drink water
you won't notice the difference when you're drunk and you save money

drink water
you won't notice the difference when you're drunk and you save money
Ive done that and if i add water i will just puke because of the reflex in my throat and the feeling in my stomach

Ive done that and if i add water i will just puke because of the reflex in my throat and the feeling in my stomach
tbh water really is disgusting