Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so dark and ugly

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I hate my skin color and face. My dark skin disqualifies me from dating most women and my face does the next.

The funny thing is that my underarms and belly are very light, yet I have what looks like a farmer's tan that will never go away.

I need skin-bleach and plastic surgery IMMEDIATELY.

You need to become like Michael Jackson.

I picture you as Eazy E tbh

NegroKing said:
coldmachinery said:
I picture you as Eazy E tbh
If only I was him.
Dude was killed because a subhuman of his calibre breeding so much was so utterly offensive

remember that

You think you have it bad as black? Try Asian.

NekoStance said:
Dude was killed because a subhuman of his calibre breeding so much was so utterly offensive

remember that

He died of AIDS...

KV- said:
You think you have it bad as black? Try Asian.

I am Indian.

NegroKing said:
He died of AIDS...

I am Indian.

My condolences. Why is your name and avatar that way though?

KV- said:
My condolences. Why is your name and avatar that way though?

Thanks. I often like to pretend that I'm black. Helps me forget the pain of my "reality" if you will.

Have you tried a cream with 4% Hydroquinone? Should brighten your skin. It's not hard to get a hold of and it's quite safe to use. It's probably how Tsh got so light.

Me too, I reckon if I was white I would be Norman or maybe even a Chad lite

CopingGymcel said:
If only you had been born in the North.

It makes no difference. We're all fucking ugly.

NegroKing said:
It makes no difference. We're all fucking ugly.

I've seen some pretty good looking Indians from the North. The ones with white features and light skin,

CopingGymcel said:
I've seen some pretty good looking Indians from the North. The ones with white features and light skin,

I'd show a photo of myself but I'm too paranoid. People think I'm north Indian.

NegroKing said:
I'd show a photo of myself but I'm too paranoid. People think I'm north Indian.

Seriously dude, get a skin cream with 4% Hydroquinone. It will brighten your skin a lot and make you appear whiter.

CopingGymcel said:
Seriously dude, get a skin cream with 4% Hydroquinone. It will brighten your skin a lot and make you appear whiter.

How long does it last? I had naturally very light skin as a child. Also are there side effects? I dont want to ruin my skin.

NegroKing said:
How long does it last? I had naturally very light skin as a child. Also are there side effects? I dont want to ruin my skin.

It blocks melanin from being produced, which lightens the skin. It's not permanent, so you'll have to apply it everyday. It doesn't ruin the skin, it's quite safe. It's really popular in Asia, that's why you see so many South Koreans with white skin these days.

No point. Unless you're 6+ ft & 200+ lbs lean with a symmetric face, skin bleaching will give you zero advantage... you'll just be paler version of the current ugly currycel you are now. ​

send me a picture OP i wont post it anywhere and ill rate you even

NegroKing said:
He died of AIDS...

I am Indian.

Just lol if you don't think he was murdered by conspiracy

jagged0 said:
It's O V E R!

Why do you have James Franco Chand in your avatar you Chad whore shipping thot.

Bushladen008 said:
Why do you have James Franco Chand in your avatar you Chad whore shipping thot.

Chad is a god among men, only by looking at chad daily can you hope for some of his chadly powers to rub off on you.

I've got a slightly similar problem. Most my body is pale as shit, my face is medium, yet my arms are tanned a shit.
I know your feel, shitskin.

NegroKing said:
CopingGymcel said:
Seriously dude, get a skin cream with 4% Hydroquinone. It will brighten your skin a lot and make you appear whiter.
How long does it last? I had naturally very light skin as a child. Also are there side effects? I dont want to ruin my skin.

4% Hydroquinone is weaker than 2% Alpha-Arbutin
and both are weaker than Monobenzone.

l_benoquin%20monobenzone%20cream%2020%20perfect%20skin%20lightener%20scar%20spot%20depigmentation%20vitiligo%20permanent%20bleaching%2020g%2018052b1f1%20(8)_.jpg

before_after_men_monobenzone_dermakart.jpg