Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am singled out and treated like shit at work because of how I look

This forum starting to look like the comments sections recently

That is kinda true.

You're right that I'm nowhere near my facial prime but my facial prime cannot be achieved through weight loss alone. I can reach 0% body fat and still have this loose skin. Surgery is the only option. I can prob post more some censored comparison pictures when I get home in a few hours.

Do you consume any healing clay currently?

Job situation: Ask yourself....WWJD?

Cliffs:

giphy.gif

I love how the black(er) foid is every stereotype of a black foid rolled-up into one. Also you look like a maniac, you didn't do yourself (& MRA) any favors.

I really curious why you didn't drop blackpills left and right...that usually stuns people in public (silly incel, don't you know you're not supposed to say what everyone thinks but keeps to themselves?) Esp. the black foids ...more likely to be hit by lightning the the day they win they win the lottery then getting married (exaggeration obvs, but not untrue). If I had the bravado that you do to be on a public youtube I would drop blackpills till the room went completely dark.

Last edited:
Job situation: Ask yourself....WWJD?

Cliffs:

giphy.gif

I love how the black(er) foid is every stereotype of a black foid rolled-up into one. Also you look like a maniac, you didn't do yourself (& MRA) any favors.

I really curious why you didn't drop blackpills left and right...that usually stuns people in public (silly incel, don't you know you're not supposed to say what everyone thinks but keeps to themselves?) Esp. the black foids ...more likely to be hit by lightning the the day they win they win the lottery then getting married (exaggeration obvs, but not untrue). If I had the bravado that you do to be on a public youtube I would drop blackpills till the room went completely dark.

What exactly was it that made him look like a "maniac" to you? Because I don't think there's anything manic about accepting the biological differences between men and women

What exactly was it that made him look like a "maniac" to you? Because I don't think there's anything manic about accepting the biological differences between men and women

He literally looks like he rolled out of bed and didn't take a shower AND can't afford a haircut.

Cliffs: Giving ammo to people who already think all you need to do to get a date is to shower&haircut&fashionmax and then looking like you didn't do all three = maniac

Yeah your way too smart to be working retail! I suggest getting into sales, your a talker so you should have no problem working on the phone and if you can find a commission based starter position you could start making decent betabuxx!

Only downside to sales positions is there are a LOT of judgmental POS foids in the office at all times and they cause a lot of turmoil at work because well they’re foids and don’t have aNy common sense

Black foids are treated better than white foids? Where the fuck do you live?

Yeah your way too smart to be working retail! I suggest getting into sales, your a talker so you should have no problem working on the phone and if you can find a commission based starter position you could start making decent betabuxx!

Only downside to sales positions is there are a LOT of judgmental POS foids in the office at all times and they cause a lot of turmoil at work because well they’re foids and don’t have aNy common sense
>Getting into sales as an ugly man
You're going to have a bad time...

It's cause you're a fat ass and people see you as a lazy slob.

The short fat guy is an easy target everywhere unfortunately.

Also constructive cope/criticism, but you could make more of an attempt at stylemaxxing if you're gonna show in public. Nothing crazy, maybe a button up shirt at least. I'm sick of idiots strawmanning things like a fucking yellow Spiderman jacket as if clothes or hair have anything to do with being an incel. JFL

The comment section for that video is rage inducing. Cucks and retards everywhere.

Just look for another job bro.

Just wait until they see that interview