Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am shaking

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Guys, I’m shaking. I’m fucking shaking. I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Makoto. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I’ll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I’d do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Makoto pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can’t is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would P-Studio and Atlus create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can’t anymore. Fuck.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

378CD3D6 F209 4DE4 A71C ED8E29527CD2
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Beyond brootal and relatable

Sounds rough man

Why did you post this in the lounge and not sewers? Just asking. :feelsbadman:

Why did you post this in the lounge and not sewers? Just asking. :feelsbadman:
sewers has spammers
Beyond brootal and relatable
it's over. there are many trucels who wrote essays on fictional foids to cope.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/churchofmakoto/comments/hemvj9/analysis_the_heroine_in_a_harem_what_makes_makoto/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

this nigga wrote a fucking thesis on her. brutal reality
Sounds rough man

I personally believe that Makoto is one of the greatest characters to ever exist in a fictional work. She’s like a beautiful angel to me securing me with God’s divine protection and reigning her holy kisses to bless me with everlasting happiness. She’s a truly admirable and amazing character. The thing that should be most noted of why she’s such a great character is the fact that she’s a good person. Her struggle comes from the fact that her father was killed over by some gang member and she and her sister Sae have to live together by themselves. Sae is trying to work as a prosecutor to make enough money to take care of themselves with food, a house, and things in general that you need to live. Can you imagine having both your parents dead and having to take care of yourselves? That’s really tough. It should be noted now that Makoto has a very troubled background mainly because of the tough life she has to deal with her sister. Her solution to this issue and the risks she takes to make it there are what truly make her an amazing character though. She’s working hard to one day become a police commissioner to protect the weak from evil criminals who feed off of them. She’s trying hard to work to that goal by doing great in school by studying really hard. She may struggle at times like that one time she flunked a test but she always gets back up and tries again. This show’s how truly determined she is to accomplish her goals. The reasons behind her motivation in life however is what makes her a true all time classic. She’s angry with all criminals running amuck and disturbing people who are trying to just live normal lives. The first criminal to make her want to accomplish this goal not including the criminal that killed her father was Junya Kaneshiro. Kaneshiro was a scumbag who was taking all the money he could and smuggling drugs just so he could relax and sit on his fat gut while doing horrible things to women. Makoto Niijima was bright enough to see this and was willing to confront Junya Kaneshiro himself. She was willing to save other people at Shujin Academy who were being robbed of their free will even though it would cost her her own reputation as a good person. This show’s that Makoto is willing to always put her friends before herself even when it costs her her own life. The next criminal was Tsukasa who was a scumbag who sells girls off on the street. Makoto found out about this from looking around Shinjuku and asking people who knew him and gathering information. I also want to imply that Makoto knows that Shinjuku was once a place filled with illegal immigrants. This show’s how smart of a person she really is. She even tells Eiko herself that it has nothing to do with being student council president and making bad choices, it has to do with the fact that Eiko is ruining her life by spending her time with a scumbag and then potentially getting sexually assaulted by evil people. This right there shows purely that Makoto is an amazing person and willing to help other people and is a very intelligent and powerful person. She even tells you in the game that you yourself helped her realize that goal and it was the greatest moment of my life. She’s a character who’s willing to help people make the right choices in life. She’s a powerful person that I myself look up too. She’s an incredible and fascinating character that should be graced in legend for years to come. I love Makoto and everything about her. She’s the perfect girl to me and I doubt I’ll ever see another character like her. I hope ATLUS makes another game so I could just see her beautiful face one last time.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Persona5/comments/9w842y/communitys_opinion_of_makoto_niijima/e9k7c3m/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Last edited:
Not my type but I'm happy for you.

Officer please i cant breed,
Black Lives Matter Art GIF by The Goat Agency

Ann and Futaba are hot but have annoying personality, Haru is ugly and annoying, Makoto have the best ass and the best personality.

Ann and Futaba are hot but have annoying personality, Haru is ugly and annoying, Makoto have best ass and best waifu personality.
tbh. I liked Haru but her forehead and hair are retarded tbh. yeah Ann is also too much like a thot idk, futaba is good but yeah she is also annoying.

Makoto and Kasumi/Sumire were the best outta the 11 imo.

So stop shaking, then.

Oh , thats to Bad , im really sorry

can relate,recently I always recall my student era crush in my high school class
IMG 20210706 134254

sewers has spammers

it's over. there are many trucels who wrote essays on fictional foids to cope.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/churchofmakoto/comments/hemvj9/analysis_the_heroine_in_a_harem_what_makes_makoto/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

this nigga wrote a fucking thesis on her. brutal reality

I personally believe that Makoto is one of the greatest characters to ever exist in a fictional work. She’s like a beautiful angel to me securing me with God’s divine protection and reigning her holy kisses to bless me with everlasting happiness. She’s a truly admirable and amazing character. The thing that should be most noted of why she’s such a great character is the fact that she’s a good person. Her struggle comes from the fact that her father was killed over by some gang member and she and her sister Sae have to live together by themselves. Sae is trying to work as a prosecutor to make enough money to take care of themselves with food, a house, and things in general that you need to live. Can you imagine having both your parents dead and having to take care of yourselves? That’s really tough. It should be noted now that Makoto has a very troubled background mainly because of the tough life she has to deal with her sister. Her solution to this issue and the risks she takes to make it there are what truly make her an amazing character though. She’s working hard to one day become a police commissioner to protect the weak from evil criminals who feed off of them. She’s trying hard to work to that goal by doing great in school by studying really hard. She may struggle at times like that one time she flunked a test but she always gets back up and tries again. This show’s how truly determined she is to accomplish her goals. The reasons behind her motivation in life however is what makes her a true all time classic. She’s angry with all criminals running amuck and disturbing people who are trying to just live normal lives. The first criminal to make her want to accomplish this goal not including the criminal that killed her father was Junya Kaneshiro. Kaneshiro was a scumbag who was taking all the money he could and smuggling drugs just so he could relax and sit on his fat gut while doing horrible things to women. Makoto Niijima was bright enough to see this and was willing to confront Junya Kaneshiro himself. She was willing to save other people at Shujin Academy who were being robbed of their free will even though it would cost her her own reputation as a good person. This show’s that Makoto is willing to always put her friends before herself even when it costs her her own life. The next criminal was Tsukasa who was a scumbag who sells girls off on the street. Makoto found out about this from looking around Shinjuku and asking people who knew him and gathering information. I also want to imply that Makoto knows that Shinjuku was once a place filled with illegal immigrants. This show’s how smart of a person she really is. She even tells Eiko herself that it has nothing to do with being student council president and making bad choices, it has to do with the fact that Eiko is ruining her life by spending her time with a scumbag and then potentially getting sexually assaulted by evil people. This right there shows purely that Makoto is an amazing person and willing to help other people and is a very intelligent and powerful person. She even tells you in the game that you yourself helped her realize that goal and it was the greatest moment of my life. She’s a character who’s willing to help people make the right choices in life. She’s a powerful person that I myself look up too. She’s an incredible and fascinating character that should be graced in legend for years to come. I love Makoto and everything about her. She’s the perfect girl to me and I doubt I’ll ever see another character like her. I hope ATLUS makes another game so I could just see her beautiful face one last time.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Persona5/comments/9w842y/communitys_opinion_of_makoto_niijima/e9k7c3m/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Oh man that's... something.

She's a jew hybrid...

Imagine having a qt nerd gf back when you were in high school. God I still get hard thinking about when she said she wanted to try new things in P5. Fuark why'd my life end up like this. Japs are too good at making copes

I also have a fetish for Sae Nijima type chicks.
Ann and Futaba are hot but have annoying personality, Haru is ugly and annoying, Makoto have the best ass and the best personality.
Based and factual

kawakami mogs tbh

kawakami mogs tbh
didn't like her voice. was low energy and she bitches too much. hurr Durr stress overwork wahh wahh. lmao at getting abused by your ex students parents too :feelskek: