Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i am seething so hard at baby boomers

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
they had it too easy. the average white woman was having like 4 children a family and betabuxx bob could get a gf and provide for his family off his wage at the tothpaste factory. their society wasnt so fucked up and there was plenty to get up for in the morning. you just could not fail at life back then unless you were a horrible cretin. now these days every time i wake up i have to collect the energy and motivation knowing society is being rotted from inside out and i have little hope of ascending and not dying alone. the world keeps getting crazier and more dystopian and all i want to think about is how badly i would rather just die and how much better b**mers had it and ruined it all for us. i don't think i will be able to make i through to the next and better age because i probably would have roped by then or i will live but be too old to be desirable. life is fucking bullshit and i want a refund.

Tbh only redditors and blue haired feminists with pronouns and cringe t-posing zoomers who eat tide pods care about muh boomers

It makes more sense to hate jews and women

social media was the domino that started it

then came the simps

then came the foids who took advantage of both

simps are the one who gave foids the rights in the first place and when social media came they spread there femnist nonsense across the social media platforms and all the female npcs came together and united and caused us too rot

Boomer parents are also the worst fucking parents too I agree with that they think this world is so much fucking easier because the internet gives you knowledge and they just expect you to learn everything by yourself
the world would have been so much easier before the internet. it's crazy how much easier it was to get a looksmatch in the mid 2000s and earlier. then the iphone came out, but the worst was tinder and instagram and all the other platforms that fuel femoid vanity. that was the final blow and now it's beyond over

alot of people here were given the wrong information in life and learned the cold hard truth too late in life

all because of the fucking stupid boomer parents
my parents never gave me a single valuable piece of wisdom or advice, not a single one.

social media was the domino that started it
WRONG, it was the sexual revolution which started with the boomers. They rebelled against the sexual morals of their parents, which prioritized chastity and stable families above all else, and instead embraced a loose sexuality in which the focus is on pleasure and self-fulfillment over raising a family. Their influence can be seen in almost every movie since the 70s, in which sex is viewed as a casual affair rather than a sacred one. The outcome has been broken families and, increasingly, families not forming at all due to the hypergamy of women and ostracization of low-value males. If you read the works of Michel Houellebecq, it's very evident that this has been going on well before social media. Social media only accelerated the trend.