Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am scared the black pill is turning me volcel

ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk

Ogreheart
I have lost all desire to interact with women. :feelsrope:
The thought of it in any situation stresses me out. I isolate myself instead.

What keeps you guys going for it?
How can guys like @uninstall even want girlfriends at this point.

I've been like that for years, but it doesn't make you volcel though. I suppose "accepting your fate" is voluntary but thats just semantics, in reality actual voluntary celibacy has intent behind it for some ideals, not because of apathy or burnout.

I’d give up my limited edition blue eyes white dragon yu gi oh card for a chance to nut

Do you still desire to have sex? Because I hate being around women but still want to fuck them

This is happening to me too...maybe this is the right path for us truecels :blackpill:

I never interacted with women even before the blackpill.

I feel the same way, although it doesn't bother me. My desire to be with the opposite sex is low- not solely because of the blackpill, but also because I understand now opposite-sex companionship is unnecessary. I still have some desire because I am not a eunuch, but it is generally out of my mind. Being low-t also helps.

This isn't a bad thing.
Volceldom is basically the logical conclusion of the blackpill

You already play on easy mode since you made it to Thailand. According to the internet women should be approaching you at the mall.

Soon after I got blackpill I stopped desitriring a gf. I just wanna put my dick inside a vagina consensually and non-transactionally. Love doesn't exist for me. Empathy doesn't exist any longer.

You already play on easy mode since you made it to Thailand. According to the internet women should be approaching you at the mall.
If he really is in Thailand he can live the life of a Chad. I tried a bumble experiment with an anglefrauded pic of mine(looks 5/10 at best because of recessed chin) and my phone almost crashed from all the messages when I opened it a day later. You live life in god mode there.

If he really is in Thailand he can live the life of a Chad. I tried a bumble experiment with an anglefrauded pic of mine(looks 5/10 at best because of recessed chin) and my phone almost crashed from all the messages when I opened it a day later. You live life in god mode there.
Yeah, a lot of users here made threads proving JBW in Asia. I tried it myself with pics of a white 3.5/10 and he got lots of messages too.

Yeah, a lot of users here made threads proving JBW in Asia. I tried it myself with pics of a white 3.5/10 and he got lots of messages too.
And you even get model tier women, which is crazy.

And you even get model tier women, which is crazy.
But the average girl on tinder in bkk was ugly af tbh while when I watched youtube videos there were plenty of hot girls.

But the average girl on tinder in bkk was ugly af tbh while when I watched youtube videos there were plenty of hot girls.
They look alright to me. Most mog me ngl. In my country many girls have man jaws and long midfaces so I am not accustomed to very neotenous faces.

Their bodies are top tier too

I think that shit's fucked even if I'm not a truecel by some chance

You are smart to realise this, honestly. I go on because i accept the blackpill but i don't give a shit about it, and don't base my life and identity around it. It's a big an strange world with lots of dangers and opportunities in it, the black pill is only a small painful pinch in the grand scope of things, and it's fucking dumb to only focus on it because that makes it a much bigger problem and consumes you.

It's a good thing, I'd rather be a volcel but my fucking hormons don't let me be one. I want to fuck.

I can PM you my phone number if you want to test it.
Can you PM a face pic so I can rate you? I see myself as a 3-3.5/10 and did well with anglefraud. I believe 4+/10s can do really well there.

Not going after women is sane. Especially when you already know the result would be negative if you did somehow want to go after one.

Many here would call me volcel because in theory I have a way to ascend - just pick a singler mother around 30, pay for her and her kid/kids, marry her and then have sex monthly. But even many bluepilled man don't want singler mothers, at least not where I live. To be honest even when I was very young, very blue pilled 18-20 years old I laugh at guys who get involved with singler mothers. And now after swallowing red and blackpill? Forget about it. Same with landwhales. I'm 4/10, I want 3-5/10 looksmatch, not some beast. I'm not gonna reinforce hypergamy.

I understand that truecels are the most legitimate form of incel, but in my mind they could simultaneously be volcels. It doesn’t matter if they reject some women as not attractive enough, as no woman wants anything to do with them anyway.

I wouldn’t blame a single woman alive for not wanting anything to do with me now. Even being friends with someone who has this level of anger and does so much misogynistic ranting would be insanity. It would be like me associating with a misandrist radfem. Why the hell would I want to?

I am surprised by how forgiving women in my real life have been of my anger. In a particularly bad patch they will talk me down. Remind me that I am indulging in gross and inaccurate generalisations. Once I am calm again I am filled with shame for the things I said. Yet that doesn’t seem to stop some ragefuel working me up the next day. I’m a rageaholic. Sometimes I think I should just get off the Internet entirely untill I have recovered. I don’t even know how to do that, the net is like oxygen. I am terrified by the idea that this is not a phase, but my life now. What if I can’t go back to who I was?

I will never be bluepilled or a feminist again. But I hope one day to no longer be a train wreck.

There is nothing wrong with being a volcel. That just means a man has standards. If they are realistic standards is another matter. An expectation on my part that any woman would want me while I behave this way is unrealistic.