Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am sad, R9K is truly dead.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I decided ten minutes ago to see what R9k is looking like knowing I would regret it but doing so out of hope. It’s bad, it’s worse than bad, it’s terrible. Like someone went diareah in your mouth while you’re sleeping. Normies zoomers, trannies, foids, trannies, and cucks. Compared to r9k I remember many years ago this is like opposite day EVERY day. There aren’t even robots any more, just a bunch of fags orbiting foids.

I knew R9k was dead a while ago, but when I looked at it today, I acknowledged that it is truly dead.

only child groomers

Thankfully trannies and fags are banned here, otherwise this forum would meet the same demise.

Brutal tbh. Can’t say I’ve ever been on there.

R9k has been shit since 2016 to 2017 which is why I swapped to /r/Incels and /r/truecels before both got nuked

Same, i see alot of trannies and foids just looking for attention in /R9K.

This is my fear for this forum that it will be invaded by foids,fags, and trannies pretending to be incels.

i don't think you can bring it back to life, even if we had like 10 guys posting black pill threads it would fail and the Foids and Cancer of the World would back and Destroy it the next Hour

It's actually worse than you think. Those fags are orbiting other fags :feelshaha:, 4chan in general has been kill for the past several years

This is my fear for this forum that it will be invaded by foids,fags, and trannies pretending to be incels.
Not possible. This forum would sooner be deleted than allow faggotry and foids
i don't think you can bring it back to life, even if we had like 10 guys posting black pill threads it would fail and the Foids and Cancer of the World would back and Destroy it the next Hour
It’s faggotorbiter/foid territory at this point, most the people there don’t even frequent 4chan and just want to feel cool and edgy

Last edited:
modern 4chan shows the problem with having essentially no quality control or attempts to protect your own culture, you just get taken over by outsiders because there are more of them.

modern 4chan shows the problem with having essentially no quality control or attempts to protect your own culture, you just get taken over by outsiders because there are more of them.
Yeah the only boards left that no one touches are the retarded weird hobby ones and japshit boards

Yeah the only boards left that no one touches are the retarded weird hobby ones and japshit boards
i've seen /jp/ change almost as much as the rest of the site tbh, there isn't anywhere free from it. I've been going to 4chan since 2004 so of course nothing is going to stay the same for that long, even in 2006 the userbase had changed pretty rapidly from the start, but the last 5 years especially have been aggressively "normalising" the culture.

It's been shit for years and I haven't been on it for years as a result.

I hate all humans so I dont really care tbh.

There's always the deep web anyway

Sleep like gorilla 1280x640

I'm more saddened at the loss of 8chan's /r9k/, place was the cozy island for me in the stormy ocean of piss that is the internet. The board owner always did his part to remove unwanted elements like normalfag braggarts, discord trannies and foids. Adios mis hermanos robot.

R9k died in 2011

I'm more saddened at the loss of 8chan's /r9k/, place was the cozy island for me in the stormy ocean of piss that is the internet. The board owner always did his part to remove unwanted elements like normalfag braggarts, discord trannies and foids. Adios mis hermanos robot.
Yeah 8Chan r9k definitely mogged the fuck out of 4chan but now that it’s banned there’s just shitchan

They even make fun of incels/virgins/wizards there.I saw a thread where some normie was bullying a true robot