Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am retarded and can't study

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I have been a neet since I left school when I was 11 years old. I only finished school because in Brazil people who didn't study can take an exam (easy level) to receive a certificate of completion. Since then I have never been interested in going to university, but my grandmother has put a lot of expectations on me going to university. But to get into university one must first study for the vestibular, and there are only 100 days left, so it takes me 4 times longer to study than a normie.
I would like to get into a university, maybe I can have some kind of female contact there, in theory, at the university I can meet other autistic people that I can communicate with.
Unfortunately in Brazil there is no help for retards like me to get into a university

:feelsbadman:

please can anyone who has or is going through a similar situation help me?
my grandma will not allow me to be a neet anymore, actually i never wanted to be a neet, it is too much suffering. if only i had a friend, or in a utopical scenario a gf, it would help in the loneliness, anyway:cryfeels:

I have been a neet since I left school when I was 11 years old. I only finished school because in Brazil people who didn't study can take an exam (easy level) to receive a certificate of completion. Since then I have never been interested in going to university, but my grandmother has put a lot of expectations on me going to university. But to get into university one must first study for the vestibular, and there are only 100 days left, so it takes me 4 times longer to study than a normie.
I would like to get into a university, maybe I can have some kind of female contact there, in theory, at the university I can meet other autistic people that I can communicate with.
Unfortunately in Brazil there is no help for retards like me to get into a university

:feelsbadman:
you are implying there are any helps at all for males in the world to get into unversity.

there're aint none. :feelsdevil:

please can anyone who has or is going through a similar situation help me?
my grandma will not allow me to be a neet anymore, actually i never wanted to be a neet, it is too much suffering. if only i had a friend, or in a utopical scenario a gf, it would help in the loneliness, anyway:cryfeels:
you live with ur avo? :feelsdevil: just ignore her imo.

you live with ur avo? :feelsdevil: just ignore her imo.
In any case I wish I wasn't neet anymore. Until years ago it was totally bearable to accept that I will never have any female contact. But I can no longer stand that the height of physical contact is a handshake.
Of course I am not going to college to try to emulate a sociable personality. It's no use being neet and poor, I don't have a video game to pass the time, I don't have a computer that runs games, I literally spend my days watching anime, movies, and reading comics.

it is very easy to talk when you live in a first world country:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:you do not know the real underworld, the reality :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

you know you are superior to us, and you abuse it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

nothing can be worse than the environment you live in, I live in hell

Brocel, it's better to study than to live your whole life in a manual job in the third world called Brazil . (ou melhor, no bostil)