Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am quite literally dreading the upcoming New Year’s Eve holiday

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Just another NYE not doing jack shit. No getting drunk with buddies while waiting for the clock to strike at midnight. No New Year’s Kiss from my girlfriend.

Parents aren’t even doing anything this year. Because of my utter pathetic existence I’ve had to go with them to a neighbor’s house for the past few years on NYE. Mind you, these are all boomer aged people. There’s no one my age. Just a small group of boomer friends. And me, sitting on the couch alone because how can I possibly relate to these people.

I don’t even get that this year. Probably just gonna be in my room jacking off or playing some retarded vidya gaems like FIFA or Battlefront II.

At 23 years old, I shouldn’t be like this. I should be out and having fun with others like a normal person. I am, however, not a normal person.

It is just another miserable day for us
It is so indifferent to me it doesn't even sadden me

It is just another miserable day for us
It is so indifferent to me it doesn't even sadden me
Holidays like NYE or Valentines are even worse than the average day because they only highlight what you’re missing out on

I’ll be at work that night wagecucking.

Go volunteer at an old folks home. They're usually ill staffed nye and I'm sure they'd appreciate your reading them stories or serving them non-alcoholic champagne and what not. Might even be a little moneybag in it for you.

Parents aren’t even doing anything this year. Because of my utter pathetic existence I’ve had to go with them to a neighbor’s house for the past few years on NYE. Mind you, these are all boomer aged people. There’s no one my age. Just a small group of boomer friends. And me, sitting on the couch alone because how can I possibly relate to these people.
Same here with my family. I don't fucking know how parents can be so dumb to think that their son will be ded srs entertained to hear a bunch of boomers talking about their past life and their soy offspring going to uni and stuff. Like I don't fucking care about that shit, I just want to have REAL parties with some chicks and lots of beer (if I could ofc).

Same here with my family. I don't fucking know how parents can be so dumb to think that their son will be ded srs entertained to hear a bunch of boomers talking about their past life and their soy offspring going to uni and shit. Like I don't fucking care about that shit, I just want to have REAL parties with some chicks and lots of beer (if I could ofc).
Even a get together with some bros would be nice but I’m too subhuman for that :feelsrope:

Even a get together with some bros would be nice but I’m too subhuman for that :feelsrope:
Brutal holidaypill. Never began for us. :feelsrope:

I don't even know what I'll be doing then

I'm going to be with my mom's roastie friends and my sisters best roastie friend

If I was Chad it would be great but it's going to be horrible instead.

Meanwhile chads and women will party like it's the last day on earth
full

Frankly, I stopped giving much of a fuck about NYE. I used to shit my pants thinking how pathetic it is to be an adult and spend that special day with my parents and their boomer friends. Pretty cringe worthy stuff. NYE doesn't feel so special to me now. Just another day, this time with fireworks making catching some sleep more difficult. I'm going to go to work and after that I'm going back to sleep. That's all there is to it. That's all there is to my life actually when I think about it.

I remember last year on NYE I was watching the latest episode of Golden Wind when it was airing. I heard the fireworks in the distance and went out on the back verandah to see if I could watch them. I didn't see any so I went back in my room.

NYE in the Netherlands is much calmer than NYE where I used to live in the Caribbean ( I lived on a Dutch Caribbean Island ), it would literally sound like WW2 outside.
I remember we always had this German neighbor who would buy this long ass rope of firework that would fill the whole street with smoke, felt like I was in the battle of Aleppo or something.

Pic related is the firework my neighbor would ignite.