Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am pleased to be part of this community

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
I just want to say I am grateful to the incel community for accepting me and many others. People brand us as losers or say we are alt-right but i have never seen a more inclusive place than this place. Thank you mods for your service.

Our social condition and inceldom unite us against our common enemies. It really is funny how without foids, literally all social problems in our little community disappear.

<3
We can't be alt right cause at least 1/3 of us are ethnic.. :(

This forum massively reduced my depression. For the first time in years i feel moderately happy.

<3
We can't be alt right cause at least 1/3 of us are ethnic.. :(
Alt right are civic nationalists, they are fine with ethnics. That's why I'm not alt-right.

You don't like ethnics?
I'm a white nationalist, so I'm not a fan, especially blacks. I'm fine with ethnic incels though, they know the struggle.

I'm a white nationalist, so I'm not a fan, especially blacks. I'm fine with ethnic incels though, they know the struggle.
Why do ethnics get a pass and blacks don't?

Why do ethnics get a pass and blacks don't?
I live near alot of blacks and they are like a plague, anywhere they go, the place goes to shit: crime, welfare, poverty, single mothers, racemixing, democrats getting elected. With most other ethnics, this is not the case.

I live near alot of blacks and they are like a plague, anywhere they go, the place goes to shit: crime, welfare, poverty, single mothers, racemixing, democrats getting elected. With most other ethnics, this is not the case.
Probably down to the culture tbh, i agree black culture is self deprecating and glorifies "thug/ghetto" behaviour and touts that as the best way to be...
Indian/asian culture values working hard within whatever society you're in and to contribute.
That being said in terms of sexual market value, black men in the west (the ones that are ghetto/thuggish) are highly fetishized and ALOT of white women will rinse through multiple Tyrones before getting married, some even after they get married..
I know one christian woman irl who comes from a "White nationalist" family and she's self purportedly white nationalist herself but she's fucking around with BBC behind her husbands back.

It stops me roping, for now.

This forum massively reduced my depression. For the first time in years i feel moderately happy.
Same. I honestly thought I was suffering alone until I discovered inceldom.

I can only ever visit online places where women are banned (self-identified women at least).

Years and years only on BR imageboards and now here.

Also let us not forget that blacks help promote a culture of women being sluts and only fucking chads.

Also let us not forget that blacks help promote a culture of women being sluts and only fucking chads.
Black culture is the ultimate example of a matriarchal society, which is a total failure.

Black culture is the ultimate example of a matriarchal society, which is a total failure.

Can't agree more, the blacks on here need to understand that of-course it's "not all" but as a whole they are a plague. I live close to Detroit and it looks like it got hit by a nuke when you drive trough their hoods. I mean at least clean up a little, but no, non of them give a shit about how disgusting the place looks.

Can't agree more, the blacks on here need to understand that of-course it's "not all" but as a whole they are a plague. I live close to Detroit and it looks like it got hit by a nuke when you drive trough their hoods. I mean at least clean up a little, but no, non of them give a shit about how disgusting the place looks.
Shit man, I've heard the horror stories about Detroit. I'm just out of Cleveland, which is fairly bad too. I used to live in a hood in Toledo as well, and it was a fucking nasty shithole.

Positively, I went to Detroit once and had a good experience (saw a show), but I wasn't in the hoods.

Shit man, I've heard the horror stories about Detroit. I'm just out of Cleveland, which is fairly bad too. I used to live in a hood in Toledo as well, and it was a fucking nasty shithole.

Positively, I went to Detroit once and had a good experience (saw a show), but I wasn't in the hoods.

Most of the hoods are north of Detroit so you wouldn't get to see how bad it is if you're coming from the south straight to Downtown. Or if you drove straight to the Palace. You kinda have to go out of your way but i recommend it. It's like a zombie Apocalypse down there and fun to drive trough and watch. Just make sure you don't stop at any red lights. Also I personally have no problem with civilized blacks but the hood ones need to be purged immediately.

Most of the hoods are north of Detroit so you wouldn't get to see how bad it is if you're coming from the south straight to Downtown. Or if you drove straight to the Palace. You kinda have to go out of your way but i recommend it. It's like a zombie Apocalypse down there and fun to drive trough and watch. Just make sure you don't stop at any red lights. Also I personally have no problem with civilized blacks but the hood ones need to be purged immediately.
The show was at The Fillmore and it was in the city, so I didn't see the worst of it. There's stops here too where you shouldn't stop too. I went to college with a guy who lives in Detroit now, if I ever meet him there, I'll ask him to show me the hoods. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

The show was at The Fillmore and it was in the city, so I didn't see the worst of it. There's stops here too where you shouldn't stop too. I went to college with a guy who lives in Detroit now, if I ever meet him there, I'll ask him to show me the hoods. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Well hit me up if you're ever in town, would love to hang out with a fellow incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back