Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am part of the 0.1% of incels, there’s no way you have it worse than me

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
Here is why I am a truecel and part of the 0.1%

Lisp/speech impediment I will never be taken seriously when talking and will always be laughed at by women and rejected as soon as I open my mouth

Skin condition, my skin has always been dry and pimply especially on my arms (keratosis pilaris) so I can’t even wear short sleeves or my arms look grotesque

Hair already thinning despite moisturizing

Parents only fed me processed food becuase they were lazy, which led to me being fat

I have a condition where I store a lot of fat on my hips and ass

Have a underbite so my bottom lip is always jutting out which makes me look even more retarded

Born with Heart condition which makes it so I can’t even exert myself or exercise or I can go into cardiac arrest

Have to take medication for previously mentioned heart condition which makes me always tired and so my parents call me lazy

Medication also causes weight gain, insomnia and trouble focusing

I’m not smart
Not even good with computers or coding
Awful at videogames

My family are all narcissist and my parents cant save money for shit so we’re broke

Have zero friends

Girls don’t even look in my direction

Fell for the alt right meme when I was young and actually debated people in highschool

Bags under eyes

Oh and Fucked up teeth

Also Manlet 5’7

TLDR: the reasons listed above explain why I am part of the 0.1% that are actual trucels
It is almost bullshit to say I am not one of the unluckiest people born seriously how could everything be fucked up in my life, and I can’t have 1 redeeming feature

Last edited:
my arms (keratosis pilaris) so I can’t even wear short sleeves or my arms look
Can relate a lot. I have largely stopped going to pools (even my family's pool), beaches and water parks because of this. And I refused to use clothes that showed my arms

Over. When you're ugly the only positive thing you could have is to at least be healthy, and a lot of incels don't even have that.

Lisp/speech impediment I will never be taken seriously when talking and will always be laughed at by women and rejected as soon as I open my mouth

Skin condition, my skin has always been dry and pimply especially on my arms (keratosis pilaris) so I can’t even wear short sleeves or my arms look grotesque

Parents only fed me processed food becuase they were lazy, which led to me being fat

Have a underbite so my bottom lip is always jutting out which makes me look even more retarded

Born with Heart condition which makes it so I can’t even exert myself or exercise or I can go into cardiac arrest

Have to take medication for previously mentioned heart condition which makes me always tired and so my parents call me lazy

I’m not smart
Awful at videogames

My family are all narcissist and my parents cant save money for shit so we’re broke

Have zero friends

Fell for the alt right meme when I was young and actually debated people in highschool

Bags under eyes

Oh and Fucked up teeth

Also Manlet 5’7

TLDR: the reasons listed above explain why I am part of the 0.1% that are actual trucels
It is almost bullshit to say I am not one of the unluckiest people born seriously how could everything be fucked up in my life, and I can’t have 1 redeeming feature
Try being 5' 3 and very ugly. I wear glasses I have no neck I look like Peter Griffin with down syndrome. I've been called a retard my whole life. I wish somebody soon will put me out of my misery.

Cope. I am more trucel than you.

Very brutal, brocel :feelscry:

I’m not smart
Awful at videogames

Have zero friends

Bags under eyes

Oh and Fucked up teeth

Also Manlet 5’7

Yeah I think you have it way worse, sorry you have to go through this man.

Based on my analysis,

It’s ovER

I'm in the 0,01%, get owned

yeah 5'7 is not too bad. imagine if u were 5'2

You definitely are apart of that demographic no dispute here from me

Over from the start, fuck this :reeeeee: