Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am ordering hundreds of patches for the Incel Protection Force and need creative suggestions

Thank you my brother and also, all hail President Putin, may he continue to guide the mighty and powerful motherland to a glorious and united future over the degeneracy of the west! Slava Russia and Incel Power!
Hail to the victory, bro

Can we be similar?
About appearance

main-qimg-c00d5349d50945f5ca49d8fc24d2a7e1.webp
Absolutely. I think I described the uniform of the IPF above or in some other thread here but it will consist of black BDU's, black ISIS style face masks for covert operations and black berets for everyday use, steel-toed jackboots and the uniform patches that I have been working on and proposed above in conjunction with the support of my venerable and esteemed comrades from our art and design bureau.

Absolutely. I think I described the uniform of the IPF above or in some other thread here but it will consist of black BDU's, black ISIS style face masks for covert operations and black berets for everyday use, steel-toed jackboots and the uniform patches that I have been working on and proposed above in conjunction with the support of my venerable and esteemed comrades from our art and design bureau.
That's nice. Waiting for updates.

That's nice. Waiting for updates.
The discord is up and running as of last night and we already have a dozen dedicated incel warriors who have joined our honorable ranks. Thus far my comrades are not willing to permit me to admit graycels to our ranks but we might make exceptions for those who are particularly worthy. Also, once you achieve "officer" status here in these forums, go and check out the Bunker and you will see the link for the discord server there. Hail Putin!

The discord is up and running as of last night and we already have a dozen dedicated incel warriors who have joined our honorable ranks. Thus far my comrades are not willing to permit me to admit graycels to our ranks but we might make exceptions for those who are particularly worthy. Also, once you achieve "officer" status here in these forums, go and check out the Bunker and you will see the link for the discord server there. Hail Putin!
Sure. Thanks, bro.
Z!

a manner that is entirely consonant with the laws of these United States and will vigorously pursue our right to do so if there is any attempt made to constrain our liberties our infringe upon our constitutional rights.
It will never work. You can't actually expect this to go along as planned. Feds absolutely will crack down on it and deem it a "threat to national security" if it ever even managed to pick up any traction. You can't do things "by the book" basically. I won't talk any more as what I'd actually advocate would catch glowie attention

It will never work. You can't actually expect this to go along as planned. Feds absolutely will crack down on it and deem it a "threat to national security" if it ever even managed to pick up any traction. You can't do things "by the book" basically. I won't talk any more as what I'd actually advocate would catch glowie attention
I'm sorry but you are wrong comrade. The feds will absolutely take interest in the sort of organization which you have in mind and which I know you cannot elaborate on here for very understandable reasons. I have consistently reinforced the imperative to conform to and abide by the laws of the US in all of our endeavors. Likewise, similar organizations do exist and they have been afforded the full ambit of constitutional protections since anything else would constitute a 14 amendment equal protection violation and would give me cause to sue the jews and the government for all the financial resources that I would then need to properly arm and equip my hordes of Incel warriors.

What will this organization try to achieve? And with which means?

what u think?

Would be nice to roam the streets passed curfew like the SS and roundup the undesirable blasphemers who dare go on dates at night and be fed grapes by a harem of foidz mwuhaha

Too bad i'm gray, i would have joined

I'm sorry but you are wrong comrade. The feds will absolutely take interest in the sort of organization which you have in mind and which I know you cannot elaborate on here for very understandable reasons. I have consistently reinforced the imperative to conform to and abide by the laws of the US in all of our endeavors. Likewise, similar organizations do exist and they have been afforded the full ambit of constitutional protections since anything else would constitute a 14 amendment equal protection violation and would give me cause to sue the jews and the government for all the financial resources that I would then need to properly arm and equip my hordes of Incel warriors.
You're either mentally ill or a fed. You sound completely ridiculous, listen to yourself for a second, "hordes of incel warriors". This is not the way to achieve any change.

I thoroughly approve my brother and I think it captures the essence of our mission, purpose and mantra as well as doing an outstanding job at conveying our ideology in an aesthetically satisfying manner. What is the Latin inscription on the banner at the bottom? Also, could you replace what looks like a fragment of a human skull with the incel emblem that is endemic to the original image above? But that is some amazing work.

Would be nice to roam the streets passed curfew like the SS and roundup the undesirable blasphemers who dare go on dates at night and be fed grapes by a harem of foidz mwuhaha
As of right now I am planning on a coordinated training session somewhere in the Midwestern US and then making a concerted effort to organize our brothers in local constituent groups which will conduct public relations missions in order to disseminate and propagate our message to the masses. I also think that a large scale demonstration in a highly public venue would be a suitable way of broadcasting our ideology to the masses as well as soliciting the attention of the media, which will enable us to speak before the cameras and tell the world, in our own words what we reasonably expect and why this is a matter of fundamental human rights.

Too bad i'm gray, i would have joined
You won't be gray for ever my comrade and indeed, we are making exceptions to that otherwise categorical rule in the case of those recruits who have proven themselves worthy, loyal and suitable candidates for admittance to our venerable ranks notwithstanding their relative low post count here. But I thank you for your interest and support comrade.

You're either mentally ill or a fed. You sound completely ridiculous, listen to yourself for a second, "hordes of incel warriors". This is not the way to achieve any change.
I concede that was a bit of hyperbole and was intended to fuck with you since I don't think that your criticisms are warranted or based on any rational and dispassionate analysis of the relative factual considerations. You haven't engaged with any of my substantive points regarding the protections which the constitution affords groups such as ours when they seek to organize, demonstrate and exercise their right to assemble and speak nor have you given me a coherent explanation of why I ought to be concerned about the federal government seeking indictments against our comrades. On what basis would they have a criminal complaint? You can't prosecute people merely because you find their message offensive.

Rommel was a competent and experienced General who spent years in the desert trying to defend the indefensible as best as he could with what resources he was given.

He was "rewarded" for that by being put in charge of the Atlantic Wall, which he soon realized was an absolute basket case, made all the worse by Hitler's increasingly incompetent and irrational micromanagement of the armed forces.

If he had been listened to the whole thing might have gone quite differently.
cope

Wonderful art
Hey brother, have you joined our discord server yet? I fervently hope that you will do so soon if you have not already as we need men of loyalty, honor and intellectual fortitude such as yourself to help contribute to the advancement of our strategic objectives.

Hey brother, have you joined our discord server yet? I fervently hope that you will do so soon if you have not already as we need men of loyalty, honor and intellectual fortitude such as yourself to help contribute to the advancement of our strategic objectives.
Akhi could you pm me it

That flag was too crudely made but if someone with greater artistic skills then I and with access to photoshop or something more sophisticated then Paint wants to try and remake it then I would actually consider using it as a secondary emblem and one that could be worn in conjunction with that which was posted above.
This is a very reliable and free engine for a banner:

View attachment 1015294
huh like this

A Fronte Praecipitium A Tergo Lupis

Can't wait to kill sexhavers with a MIG-31
That is a magnificent piece of artwork my esteemed comrade. Your creative talent knows no bounds and your artistic and aesthetic aptitudes must be ranked amongst the greatest incel artists of all time. With your permission, I would like to submit this particular image to the rank and file members of the IPF for their consideration and approval of it as a potential substitute for our current emblem. I think the AK-47's add a great deal of solemnity and conviction to our ideological imagery and conveys the seriousness of our commitment to the cause. I once again commend you for your assiduous and skillful efforts on behalf our brothers.

This is a very reliable and free engine for a banner:
Thank you my brother, I will certainly avail myself of this most excellent resource whenever my more artistically gifted and creative comrades are unable or unwilling to produce beautiful and inspirational images for our cause.

It looks sick

The caption ruins it though. I’d make it 3 words that gets the point across.

For the military an example would be blood and honor.

For incels it would be something that relates to us

It looks sick

The caption ruins it though. I’d make it 3 words that gets the point across.

For the military an example would be blood and honor.

For incels it would be something that relates to us
Agreed. I personally think that the AK-47 silhouettes add a great deal to the imagery both aesthetically as well as metaphorically since they convey the seriousness of our commitment to the cause of incel liberation and likewise will serve to strike fear and terror in the hearts and minds of our many enemies. I personally believe that the organization name in this case, Incel Protection Force would be entirely appropriate to place within the banner below the actual emblem though I do agree with your excellent suggestion that whatever motto we use, it ought to be succinct, effective and concisely articulated. I was actually thinking that we might appropriate the motto of the US Special Operations community, "de oppresso liber" which translates roughly in "to free the oppressed". I feel that it is axiomatically suited to our missions objectives and stated purpose.

View attachment 1015294
huh like this

A Fronte Praecipitium A Tergo Lupis

Can't wait to kill sexhavers with a MIG-31
One more minor constructive cosmetic suggestion my comrade. If you could replace the latin words in the banner below with the phrase "de oppresso liber" I believe that would actually serve to enhance the aesthetic and allegorical vitality of your most excellent creation. This is of course the motto of the US Special Forces and it translates in "to free the oppressed" which I believe is perfectly suited to our purpose, mission and objectives as the militant vanguard of the Incel liberation movement.

One more minor constructive cosmetic suggestion my comrade. If you could replace the latin words in the banner below with the phrase "de oppresso liber" I believe that would actually serve to enhance the aesthetic and allegorical vitality of your most excellent creation. This is of course the motto of the US Special Forces and it translates in "to free the oppressed" which I believe is perfectly suited to our purpose, mission and objectives as the militant vanguard of the Incel liberation movement.

I am literally jizzing myself with ecstasy over that amazing creation. Well almost. But seriously, that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. May I have your permission to repost this over on the discord for the IPF and also have it submitted as an order for military style arm patches for our uniforms?

May I have your permission to repost this over on the discord for the IPF and also have it submitted as an order for military style arm patches for our uniforms?
go ahead
:feelsokman:

Thank you my comrade. And if you haven't joined our discord yet, I welcome you to do so as I think someone with your considerable artistic talents would be a tremendous contribution to out efforts to create slick and captivating propaganda imagery for our new recruits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back