Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am on inceltear sides from now on so i dont give a fuck haha

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
inceltear if u see this you are right i shouId get the hell out of here because this site is very toxic and they blame everything on women when they dont wanan change themselve this world is good not evil its just you guys thinking you are smart and shit but you guys will eventually learn that this world is not catered to us which dosent mean we dont try so fuck being a incel i will live my life without having hate on my heart because this goes against my religion. now to the mods all of are piece of shits fags hwo are the same toxic ass motherfucker in real world so i think u guys got karma for being a piece of shit. fuck this fucking garbage ass site.

inceltear if u see this you are right i shouId get the hell out of here because this site is very toxic and they blame everything on women when they dont wanan change themselve this world is good not evil its just you guys thinking you are smart and shit but you guys will eventually learn that this world is not catered to us which dosent mean we dont try so fuck being a incel i will live my life without having hate on my heart because this goes against my religion. now to the mods all of are piece of shits fags hwo are the same toxic ass motherfucker in real world so i think u guys got karma for being a piece of shit. fuck this fucking garbage ass site.
What the hell did i just read from you man? I TRUSTED YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL!

Lowkey your right viewing yourself as an incel can be unhealthy. And a lotta shit on this site is unhealthy as fuck mentally

What the hell did i just read from you man? I TRUSTED YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL!
nah man i am done with these toxic motherfuckers sorry

Lowkey your right viewing yourself as an incel can be unhealthy. And a lotta shit on this site is unhealthy as fuck mentally
yeah thats why i want them to delete my accountbecause i am realy done

YOU JUST RUINED MY SPACETRIP MAN!

I thought you were a non cuck

You're doing what foids do when they don't get the attention they want, start crying like a bitch. Anyways, I am Muslim as well, I love all my brothers including you cutie.

just take a personality and improve your bath, it's so easy

1. Larp
2. Learn how to use paragraphs so your post isn’t just one big block of text

are you transitioning? i don't get it

someone got doxed and is trying to damage control

Imagine spending hours on this forum with 15k posts only to be banned in the blink of an eye and then forgotten about... brutal

stop posting then

1. Larp
2. Learn how to use paragraphs so your post isn’t just one big block of text

He is a Physics student. He spends his hours solving STEM homework.

i will live my life without having hate on my heart because this goes against my religion.
Preach.
now to the mods all of are piece of shits fags hwo are the same toxic ass motherfucker in real world so i think u guys got karma for being a piece of shit.
The moderation team is based. Once you go to other platforms and see how censored you are you’ll come crawling back on all fours begging for their forgiveness. What you’ve said here, if it was directed towards the members on any other forum/media, would get you out right permanently banned with no compromises. I’m sure you’ll come to your senses soon and realize this is the only place that accepts our kind.
fuck this fucking garbage ass site.
Have fun on IT, I guess. They can gaslight you into seeing the world view you want to believe. At the end of the day you’re going to be the same person under the same circumstances. No matter how many lies they force down your throat.

But you’re in the right mindset. It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep. If you think you can make something happen for yourself outside of this forum I say go for it.

Last edited:
Lol faggot dont you know this forum is the cleanest place in world go to any social media they hate short ugly lonely man and there is nothing you can do there
At least here im free

Congratz on transitioning OP, I always knew you were a faggot

holy fucking larper of the year award

Weak soy boy cuck

Reverse Game Night GIF by Mattel

if OP comes back I'l change the color to green, if not, it stays red, thanks

Always postmaxxing faggots who go out like this. :feelswhat:

How much betrayal can one man take?